Quick Q, Converty mp4 to mp3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Q, Converty mp4 to mp3

Any one now a program i can use, i have loadsof mp4`s on my HDD but my radio is MP3,
    Anyone know a program i can use to convert lots at a time, i have tried but no joy
    Cheers in advance,
    Still Planning and Scavenging Parts ------Software-----and anything else i can lay my hands on!!! :)

Acquired a Toshiba Satelite 4000CDT
    HDD`s ****ed new one on way! 30gb Toshiba.

Use one of these converters.

Install Apple Quicktime it supports playing mp4

http://www.handyarchive.com/free/mp4-to-mp3/

Comment

i can play them but i have loads of files i want to convert to mp3, they are currenlt m4a`s, i searhced for converters but they only allow me to convert 1 file at a time!
      Anyone?
      Still Planning and Scavenging Parts ------Software-----and anything else i can lay my hands on!!! :)

Comment

Download iTunes, add the files to your library, then select the files you want to convert - as many as you want. Select the advanced menu and then "convert to mp3".
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

in the advanced in itunes the only option is" convert selection to AAC"
          Or am i being a thicko?
          Is AAC an mp3 or ???
          Thanks for the help so far

Comment

Ummm...check the Importing preferences. I think they are set to AAC by default. If you change them to mp3, that ought to change the "Convert" option to mp3.

Yep. Just checked my iTunes and it worked. Go Edit --> Preferences --> Importing. Change it to mp3 and select the bit rate. Click OK, then go Advanced --> Convert to mp3.
            Originally posted by ghettocruzer
            I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
            Want to:
            -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
            -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

ok cheers all, one problem down, numerous to come!!!

Comment

Working...
              X