I want this bad!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this bad!!!

Ok I am going to be getting a NEO, but what I would really like is soem software that will make the neo seem like a "cd-changer" to a aftermarket "head unit face plate." That would provide me with AM/FM and with a cd player, it would also allow me to put the neo in the trunk and make supports for it for shock and more than the rest, because its ugly(i dont want people to see it lol). But I know software can do this, they do it with the PhatBox product, http://www.phatnoise.com/
    If any of yoiu know about how to do this or if it's been done, plz tell me.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

uhhh noone want this?

Comment

good luck, but to interact a specific headunit is going to be VERY custom software - meaning that no-one has probably spent the time doing such deeds.....

Get a LCD Screen/Display and an IRman and do stuff with that....... give you more options than the humble head unit anyway!

at the very least, someone has replied to your post!
      Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

Dude build ur own and stop paying for after market crap!.
        abcd-1
        Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
        You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Stuff built by people looks like crap.. Aftermarket stuff looks atleast worthy to be put into a car..

Comment

Originally posted by Cy:
            <STRONG>it would also allow me to put the neo in the trunk and make supports for it for shock and more than the rest, because its ugly(i dont want people to see it lol).....

Stuff built by people looks like crap.. Aftermarket stuff looks atleast worthy to be put into a car..</STRONG>
            BWAAAAA HA HA HA HA!!!
            Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
            Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
            I'M DEBT FREE!!
            I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

If you feel like paying 3 times the money we make ours for and if you feel like getting 1/2 of the stuff that our custom setups have. Oh, and i forgot to consider upgrades. Thats just the start of the eliteness of our custom installs....
              2004 F-150
              Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
              "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

Id like to know where you get off saying our installs look like crap..... do i even need to waste my time an put posts up.... naw im not going to do that because your a newbie an probaly have not even looked at half the cars of people on this board so blah

Comment

you cant tell me that the green LCD screens look good.. unless you have a 5x or a 6x LCD screen then it wouldnt look that great.. and it's hard to spend that money, but you can drop in a $100 face palce and add it to ya mp3 system and make it look neat and run well.. i really dont see where that lacks upgrading and makes it not as cool... What i really think is that some company should design something that has a really nice faceplate and have the ability to be taken in home and on your computer as well as the car.. makes things that much cooler..

Comment

Originally posted by Cy:
                    <STRONG>you cant tell me that the green LCD screens look good.. unless you have a 5x or a 6x LCD screen then it wouldnt look that great.. and it's hard to spend that money, but you can drop in a $100 face palce and add it to ya mp3 system and make it look neat and run well.. i really dont see where that lacks upgrading and makes it not as cool... What i really think is that some company should design something that has a really nice faceplate and have the ability to be taken in home and on your computer as well as the car.. makes things that much cooler..</STRONG>
                    each to their own I guess? Personally I like the D.I.Y. approach. Gives you that nice warm fuzzy feeling that sometime you do something worthy with your spare time!

Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

What i really think is that
                      some company should design something that has a really nice faceplate and have the ability to be taken in home and on
                      your computer as well as the car.. makes things that much cooler..
                      its been done, its called the empeg www.empeg.com
                      Now try comparing prices..

Comment

I've seen some company that was working on this... but it was like a year or 2 ago
                        ...and I have no idea who it was, or where I saw it So I'm not much help :P:P

It's out there tho... somewhere...
                        >\\MP3G60//<

Comment

Stuff built by people looks like crap.. Aftermarket stuff looks atleast worthy to be put into a car..
                          At least you put effort into it! Plus it gives it a cool ghetto effect!

Comment

I don't know about you but some of my stuff I personally think looks better than aftermarket, and I have a little bit more pride in it than you get out of aftermarket stuff :-)
                            --
                            "We'll do this the old navy way, the first one to die, looses."

Looking For A Second Gen 4Runner, CarPuter To Follow! :-)

Comment

It's not just a destination, but a journey, a path of learning and a sense of pride in accomplishing something only a fraction of the population will ever achieve.

Besides, I have yet to purchase ANY products that exactly match my specifications and my own personal idiosyncracies
                              KG6OQD
                              www.americansandassociation.org

Comment

Working...
                              X