Playlist manager for Seiko 4x40 lcd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playlist manager for Seiko 4x40 lcd

I was wondering if there is a playlist loader that can be used with a character lcd. I have seen a lot for full screens but no char. lcds.

Cobra II/III?

I think.. Never seen the software though. I should really download it and play with it for reference..
    I cheat, I own an empeg.
    Meskimen's Law: There's never time to do it right, but there's always time to do it over.
    http://civic.mp3car.com

Comment

Actually CobraI & III .... C3 is the way to go.

[ 07-18-2001: Message edited by: Charles Enwesi ]
      abcd-1
      Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
      You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Lorty's works really well too.. It can search for playlist and search for songs alphabetically!

I really like its user interface, all through a 10 key.
        1999 voyager pontoon boat
        (soon to be computerized)

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Enwesi:
          <STRONG>Actually CobraI & III .... C3 is the way to go.

[ 07-18-2001: Message edited by: Charles Enwesi ]</STRONG>
          I tried.
          I cheat, I own an empeg.
          Meskimen's Law: There's never time to do it right, but there's always time to do it over.
          http://civic.mp3car.com

Comment

well, there's always the Markus zehnder plugin which i'm going to use...
            fully configurable..

Don't have a link right now, but it's on this board somewhere

you can even try it without a display attached.. on-screen simulation mode.

Greetz
            Raas - The Netherlands
            ME: VIA epia m10000, lilliput 7', opus 150w, 80gb<br>
            GF: IBM Thinkpad 380, ext. 3.5 80gb, 40x4, PB-IR

Comment

LCD - Plugin Here's the link !

Greetz
              Raas - The Netherlands

Comment

Plugins.....hmmm i wonder how much lorty have made so far. Hehe both Markus zehnder and lorty are ok, but there are still plugins. Both of them have something they copied/got from CobraI. Let me see who can guess it.
                abcd-1

Comment

uhm... Maybe the character lcd-support ???

heheheheh.. just kidding...

Greetz
                  Raas - The Netherlands

Comment

I've never gotten cobra to work personally.. But all these plugins I have tried ( Lorty, WinLCD, Markus Zehnder's) there are pros and cons. It sure would be nice if the creators got together to produce a really nice plugin.

Perosnally in my testing; WinLCD has best refresh rate, Lorty's alpha-search and the fade spectrum looks best (WinLCD didn't work quite as well), and Markus's multiple screens would be great to show all the id3 info on one screen and then the spectrum on another.

Comment

Inorder for CobraI to work for you, your PC must meet certain requirements. Under some condition, it will work with others, you just to have tweak the ini file somewhat. CobraI, i must admit, it not really that easy to setup. But C2/3 is prolly your best choice. C3 in particular is what you might want to give a try. Its got the LCD module and can output to TFT+LCD at the same time. Not all the features from C1 has being ported over, but you have the basic mp3,playlist and few other functions there. If you want more information, i can send you the manuals for all three apps or what ever i have.

Yes, i am sure if we all get together, they will NOT want to create a pluggin. Pluggins are ok for small stuff but in the long run, you will want more than just a pluggin, think about it

Perosnally in my testing; ... Lorty's alpha-search and the fade spectrum looks best...
                      Seems you got one of my question i asked. I am sure if you had C1 working, you will prolly see what i mean about plugin and a full blown app.

[ 07-20-2001: Message edited by: Charles Enwesi ]
                      abcd-1

Comment

Working...
                      X