Default IE to full screen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default IE to full screen?

If I were to use MSIE as the menu front-end interface, how do I make it so that it will default to the "F-11" version of the maximized window?
    Free entrance to heaven? WOW! I DUN BELIEVE! JC!

If you close IE in full screen mode, it will load up in full screen mode next time you run it. I just tested that.
    www.arbybean.com

Comment

thanks.

Comment

Go to MSDN and look up "Kiosk mode". All the info is there.

------------------
        Aaron Cake
        London, Ontario, Canada

Player: Cyrix 200, 32MB RAM, 10.2Gig Quantum HD, Onboard EtherNet/Sound/Video, Custom Lexan Case, Arise DC-DC, Win95 Kernal w/Custom Player
        Car: '86 Mazda RX-7 w/Basic Performance Upgrades
        Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
        Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
        "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

on the command line, type "iexplore -k", it will open up in kiosk mode.

Comment

Anybody know how to actually start an app. (Like winamp) from an html (active desktop) page?

Comment

just make a hyperlink to either a file who's type is already linked with winamp (like an mp3 or m3u file) or link directly to the winamp program itself (winamp.exe).

Comment

Working...
              X