Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found THE BEST MP3 Player let me know what you think...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found THE BEST MP3 Player let me know what you think...

MEDIA JUKEBOX: plays audio / video--organizes, rips, encodes mp3, burns, watch DVDs and TV, Web radio, Find Music, Serve music with personal MP3 Server that lets you invite people to your server by link or email, Edit music, skin support, Cross-fading, Gapless playback, Remote Control builtin plugin, Handheld Device Support AND MORE...... I downloaded and tryed this out lastnight . I like it alot so far.

One feature I didn't beleave when reading "Internal DSP - Digital Signal Processing. This feature will boost the sound coming out of your speakers. Try it and you will notice the difference immediately!" But I do beleave now! It sounds way better than my Winamp does.... Not sure why but I'm very much impressed.
    http://www.musicex.com/mediajukebox/download.html

Granted a few features are not free but check it out anyway.

Sorry for the long post I'm just very impressed by my first impression that I had to share.

-+[MP3PC]+-

Sorry but winamp is here to stay.
    abcd-1
    Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
    You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Hi,

I agree with Cenwesi, Winamp is the player.
      But those music-database-functions aren't that bad.

Here in my town, we have like an 'youth centre' which is run by us (a couple of friends and me).
      We had a huge cd-collection, and the problem with those cd's is, they get lost, scratched or stolen, because we work with a lot of volunteers, so there aren't just 2 or 3 people controlling the music, but almost anyone can.

We decided to use a computer with all the cd's we had. And we ended up using MusicMatch Jukebox. Easy to understand program, and even people who never had touched a computer, but who new how a cd-player worked could operate it. Runs very solid now for over 2 years and I didn't have a single complaint about it.
      I kinda like the program its music-library.

Greetz
      Raas - The Netherlands
      ME: VIA epia m10000, lilliput 7', opus 150w, 80gb<br>
      GF: IBM Thinkpad 380, ext. 3.5 80gb, 40x4, PB-IR

Comment

here is my test for an MP3 player--
        start playing a song, let it get into its nice little groove, and then start firing up programs--if it skips (especially if it skips as bad as winamp), I dont use it. So far RealJukeBox is the only one I've found that doesnt go into convulsions when I start up another program or try to save something to disk
        Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
        Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
        I'M DEBT FREE!!
        I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

really.....lets not forget what we are trying to accomplish here. NOTE: we want something in the car that just plays mp3 and maybe do other stuff....just so u know. What i have winamp running here and i have and lunch several apps winamp don't skip!!!!

Have u seriously looked at ur CPU and tried to understand winamp better. You do realize there are settings in winamp to increase/decrease the buffer..... ??
          abcd-1
          Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
          You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Well many here use mp3s at home as well. I posted that for the home users. Winamp is great but I wanted to let you know about it. It sounds GREAT over winamp...... And its great to burn.
            -+[MP3PC]+-

Comment

I use MJ and it works without any problems. Winamp is just too small for me to use plus I like all the built-in features in MJ. The categories are nice along with the cover art. I could go on and on but I'll stop.

-Dave
              gpgtx.com

Comment

Working...
              X