Any .exe for suffle & repeat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any .exe for suffle & repeat?

I would like to have .exe what simply turns on/off the suffle in winamp. And the same with repreat.
    So where to get those?
    WINAMPCAR
    Project almost ready

There is a program called EZMacros which is a very easy program for making macros. In the program you can turn any macro you create into an .EXE file.

Hope this helps...
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Comment

I just downloaded a trial copy and it is really good. It only took about 2 minutes and I had an EXE file that can be used for Winamp to control repeat. Unfortunately you have to buy the program to use the EXE but it worked great.

Does anyone have this program or know of a freeware version? This is perfect for me because I am building my interface from Visual Basic and don't know a whole lot (self taught) but I know how to run EXE's. This could be used to operate any feature of your computer with the touch of one button in VB. $15 is still a good deal and I will probably end up buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeka:
        <STRONG>Does anyone have this program or know of a freeware version? This is perfect for me because I am building my interface from Visual Basic and don't know a whole lot (self taught) but I know how to run EXE's.</STRONG>
        why dont u just use visual basic to control repeat/shuffle thru winamps API. thats what I did with my player for my car.... works fine...

check out www.winamp.com/nsdn and planetsourcecode.com for source codes.....

any trubbles drop me a line, I may have a spare nanosecond to help...!
        Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

magnetik: I am very very basic at VB and have only done a few things by stumbling acrossed them. I know so little about VB that I am still amazed I have a working program. It is just a front that has all my MP3's sorted by type and then album covers. This just brings up Winamp to play. It is just fancy backgrounds and buttons to navigate. I will look into though thanks. The more I learn the better.

Comment

I know that there is play/stop/etc. exes, but no suffle / repeat, if somebody could do those, I think they would be wery useful!
            I don't know anything about vb
            WINAMPCAR
            Project almost ready

Comment

Originally posted by embedded:
              <STRONG>I know that there is play/stop/etc. exes, but no suffle / repeat, if somebody could do those, I think they would be wery useful!
              I don't know anything about vb </STRONG>
              if I get a chance tonite I will knock up a little set of .exe's if you like..... slap em on my webspace....

Comment

okay guys, true to my word I have knocked up a cute little application for your needs!

get it here... http://mp3car.com/usersites/magnetik/winamptoggle.zip

only a 20K exe, requires that the VB6 runtime libary be installed on your windows PC to run. It was made from a derivitave of my mp3car player software in about 10-15mins. Commands a quite simple and are as follows....

winamptoggle.exe [-option]
                Where [-option] is :
                -shuffleon
                -shuffleoff
                -shuffletoggle
                -repeaton
                -repeatoff
                -repeattoggle

you can also run just the exe for a command listing. I hope that is what you were after, and maybe help others too....

Comment

Thanks!
                  That would be just the right one for me, but that link doesn't work, it just loads it minutes and the times out!
                  WINAMPCAR
                  Project almost ready

Comment

here you go

http://www.psychohardware.com/staff/...namptoggle.exe

Comment

Originally posted by bgoodman
                      here you go

http://www.psychohardware.com/staff/...namptoggle.exe
                      thanks for that..... I wonder why the link didnt work for embedded? hrmph? oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by magnetik

thanks for that..... I wonder why the link didnt work for embedded? hrmph? oh well...
                        the server doesn't like .exe's

Comment

the server doesn't like .exe's

thought that might have been it..... thanks for the hosting tho! made it a zip file now...

one thing? how did you download it then?

Comment

Originally posted by magnetik

one thing? how did you download it then?
                            I have a script that i can tell to copy a file to my usersites directory, then i ftp in and dl it

Comment

I have a script that i can tell to copy a file to my usersites directory, then i ftp in and dl it
                              you sneaky barstard!!! ha!

Comment

Working...
                              X