Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found new something to make GUI?

http://www.norpath.com/products.html

Neet, Ill have to find a copy myself....
    (All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

looks to me like that's just a high-class powerpoint application. I think it just does persentations.
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

yeah, i've seen this kinda thing for making portfolios of software or graphic design....not really a front end ap, like wizard said. its basically a classy powerpoint
      PC Components:
      Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
      My work log

Comment

No actually it makes stand alone apps, java and DVDs. So i think its more than powerpoint, its more like Director MX.

Dunno, i dont got it. BUT

http://www.norpath.com/products/nes_tour06.html
        (All done)
        iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

$500 is not enough for what this product does. After looking more through that product tour, it appears that this thing does data mining and decision support systems as well. Products that do this well go for thousands.

Jack of all trades, master of none. I think it would get you a good ways through making an app, and then you would learn that there are certain things that you can't do and it would frustrate the hell outta you. Kinda like Visual Basic and Multiple cameras--something I have personal, excrutiating experience with.
          Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
          Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
          I'M DEBT FREE!!
          I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Working...
          X