Winamp Playlist Controler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winamp Playlist Controler

I am wondering if anybody has a plug-in for winamp that lets you navigate winamps playlists (Visually) I.e. using the function availably in the evation irman plug-in for controlling the playlists? If anyone has come across such a plug-in or written a custom plug-in I would love to hear/ get my hands on it!!

Cheers,
    Audio:Pioneer KEH P6900R, CD multi Changer, CD-RB20 Aux input adapter.
    System:AMD550, 192 Ram, 13Gb HDD, Via Micro ATX, o/b Sound, 32Mb G/c, T/screen In-Dash 7" LCD VGA, IrMan, 120w inverter.
    O/s:Windows 98lite
    Software:MediaEngine 1.7.7

album list does this. it adds a window that looks just like the playlist window, but it either lists subdirectories(if you have your collection nice and organized) r all the playlists in a speific place. its a great plugin. good luck
    "if everything is under control, you're not going fast enough!"

Comment

Ta! Have downloaded the plugin! but unable to test at the mo as my infra red adapter is at home! (At work, and in case you reply before i get home!) Do you know if it is supported by the remote infra red controls?
      Audio:Pioneer KEH P6900R, CD multi Changer, CD-RB20 Aux input adapter.
      System:AMD550, 192 Ram, 13Gb HDD, Via Micro ATX, o/b Sound, 32Mb G/c, T/screen In-Dash 7" LCD VGA, IrMan, 120w inverter.
      O/s:Windows 98lite
      Software:MediaEngine 1.7.7

Comment

no, the plug in doesn use it out of the box, but if i remember the ir plugin correctly you can assign keys to buttons, so just assign m and n ( next and previous playlist)
        "if everything is under control, you're not going fast enough!"

Comment

Working...
        X