iGLaunch v2 - Routis/iGuidance Nag Remover + More

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iGLaunch v2 - Routis/iGuidance Nag Remover + More

Configurable Routs/iGuidance Nag Screen remover. This works with centrafuse. No multiple instances of iGuidance or Routis. This also resumes the GPS if the computer resumes from hibernation. Comments, suggestions, etc welcome

Code:
    Version History

[v2]

*New Features*
    --------------

-Reconnect GPS on resume
    	Will click on the COMM port after coming out or Resume

*How To*
    -----------------

-iGLauncher.ini
    	FILENAME - Self-explanatory
    	DIRECTORY - Self-explanatory
    	PARAMETERS - Self-explanatory
    	COMMPORT - The COMM port that the GPS is on for Resume
    	RECONNECTGPS - TRUE or FALSE
    Download v2
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Gonna try this out as soon as I get back to the car!
    -GiZak-
    Carputer Project: 98% Complete!! *tweakin'*
    Xenarc 7TSV | Opus 150 | Biostar M7NCG400 | Athlon Mobile2200 | Seagate 160Gb | Kingston 2x256mb | BT Holux GR-231 GPS | LiteOn CD-R/DVD| Keyhole Rev. Cam | Zippy Mini-glow Keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by gizak
      Gonna try this out as soon as I get back to the car!
      It works out great on paper, just hope it works in the car

Also, I'm not sure if you have to have the GPS app be visible before hibernation.
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Anyone get it working?
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Port it over to Frodo and I will
          2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
          2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
          Sound Stage
          Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

I gave this a shot since the other solution was in fact opening multiple instances of iguidance when used in CF. I thought this was working fine at first, but realized later that it wasn't. Maybe I'm doing something wrong... Also, I'm not a coder, so wasn't sure what to put in the parameters field (i guess it isn't self-explanatary to noobs lol). Also, I don't think it matters, but I'm using a BT GPS unit.
            -GiZak-
            Xenarc 7TSV | Opus 150 | Biostar M7NCG400 | Athlon Mobile2200 | Seagate 160Gb | Kingston 2x256mb | BT Holux GR-231 GPS | LiteOn CD-R/DVD| Keyhole Rev. Cam | Zippy Mini-glow Keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by -zip-
              Port it over to Frodo and I will
              What do you mean? You can use with with FP. Just change the filename to my program.
              I gave this a shot since the other solution was in fact opening multiple instances of iguidance when used in CF. I thought this was working fine at first, but realized later that it wasn't. Maybe I'm doing something wrong... Also, I'm not a coder, so wasn't sure what to put in the parameters field (i guess it isn't self-explanatary to noobs lol). Also, I don't think it matters, but I'm using a BT GPS unit.
              Don't put anything in the PARAMETERS field. Also after installing it and configuring it to workin CF, restart CF. Don't forget to set the window caption to "iGuidance".
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                What do you mean? You can use with with FP. Just change the filename to my program.
                Don't put anything in the PARAMETERS field. Also after installing it and configuring it to workin CF, restart CF. Don't forget to set the window caption to "iGuidance".
                Yea, I left PARAMETERS blank, and I assume you mean to put the window caption in CF to "iGuidance" , which I did. It was really weird, I'll tinker around with it some more, cause I could have sworn it was working when I first used it, but anytime thereafter, the nag screen popped and stayed.
                -GiZak-

Comment

Yea, I left PARAMETERS blank, and I assume you mean to put the window caption in CF to "iGuidance" , which I did. It was really weird, I'll tinker around with it some more, cause I could have sworn it was working when I first used it, but anytime thereafter, the nag screen popped and stayed.
                  Restart CF. Also check if either applications is running. Just do a full shutdown
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

How does this work with RR?
                    Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

doesn't work for me I think the m10000 might be too slow... it seems to be sending the click before iGuidance has a chance to finish caching.

EDIT oh yeah, is the hibernate function supposed to work for resume from suspend as well? Cuz that doesn't work either.. hehe
                      Stealth OEM spyder
                      1204 dot net!

Comment

I seem to be having the same problem. Not quite waiting long enough for slower systems.

Also, coming out of hibernation sometimes I could get it to work, other times (for some reason) it changed the com port on Routis to 1.
                        Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Well, it was working for a while, and now it's not working again! It's pretty strange. FYI, I do a full reboot each time, not a hibernate. It seems as it works fine anytime I use CF + Iguidance after the first time of clicking through the nag, so as long as my OS is up and running there's no prob. -but since I do a full reboot each time, I still have the nag screen pop up and stay randomly.
                          -GiZak-

Comment

Originally posted by carpcnoobie
                            How does this work with RR?
                            It should. Hopefully it does. But sonce people running CF are having problems with it then I guess not
                            Originally posted by silencery
                            doesn't work for me I think the m10000 might be too slow... it seems to be sending the click before iGuidance has a chance to finish caching.

EDIT oh yeah, is the hibernate function supposed to work for resume from suspend as well? Cuz that doesn't work either.. hehe
                            Hmm.. i wonder why it is sending the click before it gets a chance to load. I specifically wait for the nag screen to open before sending commands. Weird.

I trap the resume command. So it should work.
                            Originally posted by carpcnoobie
                            I seem to be having the same problem. Not quite waiting long enough for slower systems.

Also, coming out of hibernation sometimes I could get it to work, other times (for some reason) it changed the com port on Routis to 1.
                            Yeh, it sounds like its not waiting long enough. Great
                            Well, it was working for a while, and now it's not working again! It's pretty strange. FYI, I do a full reboot each time, not a hibernate. It seems as it works fine anytime I use CF + Iguidance after the first time of clicking through the nag, so as long as my OS is up and running there's no prob. -but since I do a full reboot each time, I still have the nag screen pop up and stay randomly.
                            Do you have CF to start up right on startup?
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                              Do you have CF to start up right on startup?
                              ^Yes I do.

I also tried adding iguidance to startup as well so that it would open and remove nag screen (this works fine!) before clicking on "GPS" in CF in hopes it would resolve it, but I think it only caused a multiple instance of CF to open.
                              -GiZak-

Comment

Working...
                              X