Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Hey guys,
    I would like to know what plugin for the keypad people are talking about. I have a keypad plugin but not sure if its the good one. I tested with 1000 songs in my list and for me to manually go to song 999 (+999+) it takes a good 12 secs to get there. Now can someone tell me if this is normal or if theres a plugin that will go much faster to any song in list. I think what i wrote sounds confusing but hope someone will know what im trying to say. Thanks.

[email protected]

You've got what some like to call the "cripple-ware version". If you email the guy from carplayer.com (the guy who made the plug-in) and ask him to send you the good version, he should.

Good Luck
    SSJGogeta

Comment

Hey,
      I emailed the guy and have not had a response. If anyone could send me the non cripple version i would appreciate it. my email is [email protected]

Comment

Hey can someone send me the non cripple-ware version as well. Hey bkmatt if you get it can you send it too me please. My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

Have you guys tried the keypad plugin at http://www.eclipse.net/~cevans97/mp3car/download.html? I tried it and it was pretty fast. Also has macros for running other programs and changing playlists?

Comment

Working...
          X