Cobra 2.05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra 2.05

I was wondering if you can use Cobra(2.05) without an IR control. Im trying to use it with a numeric keypad. If not, whats a good program to use for win 95?
    2004 F-150
    Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
    "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Razor and others...
    I will be adding keyboard and keypad support soon. And please note that not all functions will be available for keypad/keyboard. This app is designed for IR/X-10. I will strongly suggest you guys get IR/x-10 since there are cheaper than those keypad or IR keyboard. Expecially x-10

abcd-1
    abcd-1
    Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
    You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

cenwesi
      can you put some code to your lcd plugin so that people like me can just control the song with a few button. i think it would be nice to have a these buttons in control mp3 like play, stop, forward, backward, replay, so people who don't want to have keypad and keyboard can make themselve a control button
      my 2cents

Comment

noproblem i plan on doing that very soon. It just that lately i have been ADDING too much function to this app. I will add button and keyboard/pad control soon. But remmember, i will limit the functions for the keypad. I don't know about the keyboard, but i think all the functions will nbe there.

abcd-1
        abcd-1
        Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
        You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Working...
        X