does anyone got the crack for mpxf???

You have got to be kidding right?

Comment

What a loser. hahah...

Comment

yep, loser, just go to the corner drug dealer
        he'll set u up

Comment

Dude, if you're that deparate to get a free mpxplay shell, why don't you make your own mpxplay shell in QBasic? Its totally simple... you really just need to know how to output data via the parallel port correctly and you're practically set for life. no need to spend a treasureload of 20$ for mpxf
          Free entrance to heaven? WOW! I DUN BELIEVE! JC!

Comment

Or just stick with the free version, or bare with the nag screens in the shareware, or get a job...

Comment

the writer of mpxf is a frequent user of this board and also very helpful in the #mp3car channel.
              Don't ask for cracks to his program, he worked hard on it and if you really like it, shell out the $20

Comment

go and get yourself winamp, it is free and will do everything you need

Comment

I know this is an old post..

But I am Founder of Radioactive Software... the company that made MPXF.

You are a COMPLETE loser if you want to crack it. its cheap enough already.

Secondly, now it's free.. so go all at it.

-Paul

Comment

Can I ask as to why you have decided to make it free?

Comment

MPXF has gone free because:

1) We don't have time to update it any more.
                      2) This is probably as good as it will ever get.
                      3) To better help the MP3Car community

Now... If you DO register or HAVE registered it, you can obtain Source, so you can modify it to fit your needs, change logos, and other stuff.

Howeber, you can not make a profit with the source.

And I'm sorry about bringing an older topic up from the dead, but it was priced cheap enough, and We are a small company (in fact we are just a group of people that make software) we have other jobs. I wouldn't think anyone would be cheap enough to not pay the 15 bucks.

~Paul www.radioactivesoft.com

Comment

It's too bad that the new version of MPXPlay (1.43b) has made MPXF almost entirely useless. MPXPlay has denied MPXF control of the LCD display output and inhibits MPXF's abilities with database searches. I realize it's a beta and these issues may be cleared up but why mess with a good thing. MPXPlay 1.43b seems to address the skipping and stuttering that many of us have complained about but it seems that we've lost as much as we've gained. I have virtually no programming skills and rely on the abilities of others to get my fix of cool stuff. It's a shame that MPXF wasn't given more consideration when the next revision of MPXPlay was written.
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        98 Intrepid
                        P166 32Mb 1.7Gb (20Gb failed on me )
                        4x20 Backlit LCD w/ numeric keypad
                        MPXF w/ MPXPlay
                        Fed into head units auto source Line-In

Comment

Sorry, Dood - This ain't no l337 h4x0r w4r3z board you've stumbled upon here...no cr4x posted.

...having said that, feel free to return with either another question or a contribution

Welcome to the board...Newbie!

~m

------------------
                          Using Napster, Imesh, Scour Gnutella and Freenet to load up my MP3-ized WebSurferPro... in my '96 Civic, of course :}
                          BC ROCKS!!!
                          PII 266, 512 MB RAM, 10 Gig, 36x CD-ROM, 16x DVD, DeLorme GPS, 5.6" LCD Screen, Dschmidt power controller, Keypower ATX DC-DC Supply, PowerAmp Macro controller, Dauphin mini-Kbd.
                          Sony Head Unit, Sony Unilink input selector, rear deck Kenwood 6x9's, stock door spkrs... All in my '96 Civic, of course :}
                          BC ROCKS!!!

Comment

come on guys, this post is semi ancient. No need to wail on the guy four months after the fact.

------------------
                            www.geocities.com/blkdragon6
                            www.geocities.com/blkdragon6

Comment

Working...
                            X