CD data format specs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD data format specs?

Anyone know where I can get specs on the CD-A data format? I've looked all over but obviously not in the right place.
    $150 special - P233, 32MB, 4GB HDD, Win 98SE, custom software, inverter & stereo RF transmitter (ugh!), Muse sound card, NIC

cd audio is just a .wav file if im not mistaken
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

jodoveepn: what type of info are u trying to get? MS has all the api calls.

abcd-1
      abcd-1
      Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
      You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

If I may throw my 1.5 cents in...
        Cd audio is a .wav file but with the header information (the stuff that tells the OS what it is) removed.

~m

------------------
        Using Napster, Imesh, Scour Gnutella and Freenet to load up my MP3-ized WebSurferPro... in my '96 Civic, of course :}
        BC ROCKS!!!
        PII 266, 512 MB RAM, 10 Gig, 36x CD-ROM, 16x DVD, DeLorme GPS, 5.6" LCD Screen, Dschmidt power controller, Keypower ATX DC-DC Supply, PowerAmp Macro controller, Dauphin mini-Kbd.
        Sony Head Unit, Sony Unilink input selector, rear deck Kenwood 6x9's, stock door spkrs... All in my '96 Civic, of course :}
        BC ROCKS!!!

Comment

cenwesi: I'm trying to extract header info (track/album) times. MSDN didn't occur to me. Thanks.

(Wav format makes sense for the raw data)
          $150 special - P233, 32MB, 4GB HDD, Win 98SE, custom software, inverter & stereo RF transmitter (ugh!), Muse sound card, NIC

Comment

email me and i will send u my c/c++ code to get those info.

abcd-1
            abcd-1
            Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
            You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Working...
            X