Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

winamp and play list font size????????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winamp and play list font size????????????

hey,

well once agin another question of my sooner-or-later to be carputer, i've got my main winamp thing to double size and i've got my playlist filling the rest of the screen, my question is how can i get the font on teh play list to be near or the same size as the double size winamp player, thanks

mark

In Winamp, go to Options -> Preferences, and then click on Display on the left side. There should be an option that says Playlist font size. Just type in the number you want and voila!
    ~2000 Impala LS
    ~Soon to be (among) the best in car audio...

Comment

thanks man,

mark

Comment

Is there a way to make the menus on the playlist editor bigger. With the big fonts on the playlist, I still can't see the menus (4" screen)

Winamp itself has double size.

------------------
        http://www.geocities.com/mr_bubba_zanetti/
        current projects

Comment

So we know how to change font size, but what about making the play list window bigger that way I can read the whole tittle of the song...

Comment

Oops just realized that's thesame question above...

Comment

To read the titles you can just drag the playlist thing to a larger size.

I need the fonts on the menus to be larger.
              current projects

Comment

I'm also very interested in this. My Winamp is double-sized and the fonts are kicked way up so that I can read the titles on my 5.6" screen. However, all of the buttons on the Playlist Editor are still tiny (in fact unreadable). Is there any "double-size" option for the playlist editor?
                Also, when you right-click on the Winamp bar, you get menu options. If you select "Play" and then "Directory", you get a fairly standard File/Open dialog box. This is also very small, but seems unaffected by changes to Winamp fonts, as well as changes to regular Windows fonts.
                Sorry, this is a lot to digest, but does anyone have any ideas about any of this stuff?

Thanks!!!

Comment

Nope, not yet...

*waits for winamp 3 to come out*
                  www.arbybean.com

Comment

so how do you get winamp double-sized. i can't do it!!!
                    99.9% complete.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212327

Comment

Tell me you aren't serious....

if you are, just click on the little D in the Time/Spectrum Analyzer Window.

via the menu you can go to Options->Double Size

or just hit Ctrl-D

Comment

Thanks meatballman. after all these years i never knew that was there. its still nice to know that some guys are willing to explain stuff...

------------------
                        AMD K6-3 450, 15GB HD, 256M Ram
                        DVD, 10.4" touchscreen, 2-5' lcd's, ati all in wonder 16mb, Alpine, MB Quart, JL, Audio Control
                        99.9% complete.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212327

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aperry:
                          I'm also very interested in this. My Winamp is double-sized and the fonts are kicked way up so that I can read the titles on my 5.6" screen. However, all of the buttons on the Playlist Editor are still tiny (in fact unreadable). Is there any "double-size" option for the playlist editor?
                          Also, when you right-click on the Winamp bar, you get menu options. If you select "Play" and then "Directory", you get a fairly standard File/Open dialog box. This is also very small, but seems unaffected by changes to Winamp fonts, as well as changes to regular Windows fonts.
                          Sorry, this is a lot to digest, but does anyone have any ideas about any of this stuff?

Thanks!!!
                          </font>

Same problem here -- on my 6.5" in-dash screen. I can tweak Winamp, but of course eventually it makes a Windows call (such as the file-open dialog box you mention) and opens a standard Windows dialog box. The only way I can think of to fix this would be with some kind of custom Windows Shell replacement. Not sure if anyone's taken this approach, but someone ought to make a custom theme for WinStep or something that is designed for certain LCD sizes. This might also help fix the font size problem a lot of us are having with the issue of sending a 640x480 desktop through tv-out to a 6.5" monitor.. yuccky.

/aac

Comment

Working...
                          X