LCD plug in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD plug in

I'm looking for a good stand alone LCD plugin for WinAmp. Anyone have any recomendations? (SP)
    thanks
    [SIZE=1]'91 Nissan Stanza

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX] XX% Completed -
    Car Totaled and i bought a 20G mp3 player

http://machs-fuel.tk
    a DIY video projector page

try the lcd plugin from winamp.com. it is something like lisd.vis or somehitng like that

Comment

Machs_FueL: that all depends on what u are trying to accomplish. Do u mind telling us some more info?

abcd-1
      abcd-1
      Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
      You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

I want to have the basic song info up, Title artist, and time remaining. I'm using a gamepad for control so I don't want any keyboard control stuff. A spectruim analyser would be cool, but is not a big concern because I'll be runnig it on a 20x4 or a 16x4.
        thanks
        [SIZE=1]'91 Nissan Stanza

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX] XX% Completed -
        Car Totaled and i bought a 20G mp3 player

http://machs-fuel.tk
        a DIY video projector page

Comment

hmmmm i am through with LCD's for now. If u are going to write the code/app, i can give u some codes and i hope u are doing it in c/c++

abcd-1
          abcd-1

Comment

cenwesi,
            you mind send me your code ? i want to learn about it.
            I try to use your cobra2.10 but it have give me problem with irman. it can not detect the irman. when i try with winamp and gen_ir plugin, there is no problem at all. would you tell me what is going on ?

Comment

Cenwesi i would mind having a look at your code, especially the lcd control part (communication between printerport and lcd)

Comment

Ups ... damnit

Cenwesi i would LIKE to have a look ....

Comment

noproblem: did u tell the app what port your IR is on?

And guys, i can't send u all the codes since 85% is c/c++ and the remaing is PowerBuilder. Three diff languages, its going to be hard for u guys to keep track of whats going on. I can send u the parts u are interested on looking at.

abcd-1

abcd-1

Comment

cenwesi,
                    Yes, I try that. I put the IRMAN in COM1 and the winamp detect it but your player isn't. don't know why.

yes, I would interest to look at the code that you wrote. I want to see how you put stuff go from winamp to lcd and how to control it too.

Comment

noproblem: guess what i discovered the a flaw in the IR that affected me when i updated the airdll.dll I will put out a new copy today or soon. I will personally test this routine today...
                      basically for some strange reason, i used EVEN PARITY instead of NO PARITY. long story why i did that.

abcd-1
                      abcd-1

Comment

thank you my man
                        what is up with your 8.4" lcd ???
                        ) I can not buy the lcd that you get 6.8" one.. because they don't deal with enduser

please post it up when you fix the problem

[This message has been edited by noproblem (edited 08-18-2000).]

Comment

noproblem: fixed. Grab the new airdll.dll in the [NEW DLL] dir

abcd-1
                          abcd-1

Comment

cenwesi
                            yo,
                            can you send me some of your codes that get information from winamp and display to lcd please. i know that for display stuff to lcd i need to initilize lcd first. how can i put these stuff into memory of computer or someplace in pc before i send it to lcd ?
                            please man.. i want to learn how to do these thing
                            olivier

Comment

noproblem: If you want to see how it is done, go to this link and d/l the code
                              http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/s...ables=TRUE&lng WId=3&optSort=Alphabetical

abcd-1

[This message has been edited by cenwesi (edited 08-21-2000).]
                              abcd-1

Comment

Working...
                              X