No announcement yet.

return from hibernation screen change?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• return from hibernation screen change?

I did some searching and most threads that popped up said it's not possible. But this on said it was but....?http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...2&postcount=12
    I looked at the bmp's that he said to change and they are not the same black screen that says resuming windows with the gray scroll bar at the bottom.
    Car-mada-puter Epia MII12000, 40gig HD, 512mb ram, Morex 3688 case, M1-atx and XP Pro.

(Hmm.. curious why you didn't post this is that thread...?)

If I read the instructions the text is actually printed to the screen (so to speak) and not the bmp. Same probably applies for the gray bar. I've noticed that some people who have changed the scroll bar for the bootscreen do not change them probably because they request extra steps.

Derek
    Progress [||-------]
    View my Worklog to see some of my progress.
    Downgraded Progress - Starting with another car... 09/13/06

Comment

Originally posted by llajumpvid
      I did some searching and most threads that popped up said it's not possible. But this on said it was but....?http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...2&postcount=12
      I looked at the bmp's that he said to change and they are not the same black screen that says resuming windows with the gray scroll bar at the bottom.
      You're not changing the return from hibernation bitmaps. Those bitmaps are the ones Windows uses when it goes INTO hibernation.

Comment

I just posted the only post in the thread that had information so you wouldn't have to read through everything...thought I was being curtious .

I noticed when I shut down after posting that those were the going into hibernation bmp's. I guess the reason you cant change the coming out of hibernation screen is there isn't any image it's just the text and progress bar?
        Car-mada-puter Epia MII12000, 40gig HD, 512mb ram, Morex 3688 case, M1-atx and XP Pro.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Working...
          X