Is there A DVD Player that shuts down video play back during driving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there A DVD Player that shuts down video play back during driving

I live in California and you get a big fine, if you get cought watching a DVD on the front monitor. is there a way to send the dvd play back to the video out. I did it by extending my monitor but if the lcd is in the headrest, it would be hard because i cant see it.
    Via SP-1300, 512 MB, M1-ATX, 7" Liliput, DBT-120, 80 Gig 2.5" 5400 RPM HD, Ericsson T616, USB SB Live 5.1 sound card, XP Pro SP2, RoadRunner, Slim DVD -R/+R, XM Direct, and GPS/Map Monkey.

Well if your got a Mini ITX board you can set the video to be displayed on the video out port.

Mini ITX boards only let you have video play on 1 or the other source so it's either vga or composite/svideo

But it doesn't sound like your got a mini itx.

You can do this if you get a video card which does dual video you should be able to set only 1 source to display video instead of 2
    CarPC Status:
    GPS: 99%
    Hardware: 99%
    Software: 92%
    Case Install: 99.9%
    Dash Install: 100%
    Car Install: 72%

Comment

Originally posted by malkalm
      I live in California and you get a big fine, if you get cought watching a DVD on the front monitor. is there a way to send the dvd play back to the video out. I did it by extending my monitor but if the lcd is in the headrest, it would be hard because i cant see it.
      Search for "Simple serial circuit" started by rando
      If you use this circuit with Frodo player, it will disable video playback if the parking/e-brake not engage.
      2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
      89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
      Y2K Accord Dell GX150
      RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
      EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
      X