No announcement yet.

Kaitain's Startup Sounds

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaitain's Startup Sounds

I no longer chose to support a board with such hostle users. If you don't want the stuff, don't use it.

Originally posted by Kaitain
    Who wants to build a kick butt carputer and have a boring startup sound?
    not me, that's why I don't use any startup sound...
    But don't take it from me! here's a quote from a real, live newbie:
    Originally posted by Viscouse
    I am learning buttloads just by searching on this forum. I've learned 2 big things so far: 1-it's been done before, and 2-if it hasn't, there is a way to do it.

Why are you starting this thread? My god, are you trying to be some kind of cool kid or what? I could care less about YOUR startup sounds.

Try something less a thread FOR startup sounds. and not simply YOUR startup sounds.

ps: i can tell you and i are going to get along famously, as in history will write of your death well

pps: i dont got me a Peecee but i would assume that peeple dont usually turn off and on their carputers, more like sleep/hibernate, eliminating a startup sound....
      (All done)
      iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

WTF would i want any gay startup sound on my carPC?

I guess you could always have a sexy female voice asking you how you are and what she can do for you today.

Or you can have the voice of the computer in Space 2001 or whatever thast film was.

HAL? he was evil. Id rather Mr. Feeney from boy meets world.... go ahead and say thats gay ill prove you wrong....
          (All done)
          iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components