Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelbook switching window names... Any ways to tame that beast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelbook switching window names... Any ways to tame that beast?

Hi there

I am currently using Map & Guide 11 + Travelbook 5 for my Navi in the car and I am very pleased. The problem is that the program is a ***** to embed because it seems, that it is switching window names all the time. travelbook --> TargetForm --> ... and so on.

Does any of you guys have experince with such *****y progs or did anyone yet embed Travelbook successfully?
    Lilliput 7" TS TFT, ASRock K7VM2, Duron 1,3 GHz, 512 MB DDR RAM, 30 GB Seagate HDD @ 5.400 rpm, WLAN w/ 500mW booster, Toshiba Slimline DVD-ROM Drive, D-Link USB Radio

Download the German Voicepack 1.0 for FreeDrive now!

HEY.

Did u solve the Problem with Travelbook? At the moment i have the same Problem, but no ideas to solve..

Greets

Comment

No I didn't

I switched to Freedrive actually and like it way more than Travelbook since it boots faster and has 3D view and a lot more

Plus it's free, you only need the Destinator3 maps of Germany.
      Lilliput 7" TS TFT, ASRock K7VM2, Duron 1,3 GHz, 512 MB DDR RAM, 30 GB Seagate HDD @ 5.400 rpm, WLAN w/ 500mW booster, Toshiba Slimline DVD-ROM Drive, D-Link USB Radio

Comment

i got the same problem with another gps program.. oz explorer
        i think this issue is going to happen when any program has a changing name

someone needs to make a generic loader like the ,frodoplayer map monkey launcer.. one that u can chose the prgram u want to open and the name of the window u want it to display
        View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

Well SkinBedder is an excellent generic loader but there is nearly no possibility to control programs that switch window names like I do with women

My Suggestion is Freedrive, I even made a German voicepack for it

Comment

Working...
          X