Anyone listen to podcasts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone listen to podcasts?

Ever look at all the good podcasts on itunes? The idea apparently is rather than streaming radio shows, people release radio shows in mp3 format and podcasts sync up the latest radio shows onto your computer (and then onto your ipod).

It would be somewhat nice to be able to listen to the latest CNN news in the car. Does anyone else do this and have a good method for acomplishing getting the podcasts into your car? (because with the car computers, our cars could be described as one big complicated moving ipod).
    Current projects: iGmod reloaded (Latest release) (put on hiatus indefinatly)

Unlimited Internet and gps tracking for $6 a month with boost mobile!

Carputer 2: www.lmaocar.com

Originally posted by PURDooM
    Ever look at all the good podcasts on itunes? The idea apparently is rather than streaming radio shows, people release radio shows in mp3 format and podcasts sync up the latest radio shows onto your computer (and then onto your ipod).

It would be somewhat nice to be able to listen to the latest CNN news in the car. Does anyone else do this and have a good method for acomplishing getting the podcasts into your car? (because with the car computers, our cars could be described as one big complicated moving ipod).
    I usually copy them to my USB drive and copy them to the car. Its a bit of a pain, but the biggest pain is making FrodoPlayer re-initialize the database (takes like 6 min) so I can play them.

I really don't keep them around, so once I listen to them, I erase them. My next step is to see about getting it to auto sync from the USB to my car whenever I plug the USB drive into the car, seems like that should be very easy to do.

Comment

Working...
    X