Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has Audi skins for ANY front end? Going to check out several front ends for my TT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has Audi skins for ANY front end? Going to check out several front ends for my TT

I need a front end that can support GPS (CoPilot), DVD (powerDVD or integrated DVD), Audio (integrated), External Apps, etc. I am not good with image creation so I am looking for completed skins for Audi's (Audi TT if possible)

Anyone have anything out there? Also if you have the source images (girlfriend might be able to modify)

There are plenty of skins that allow you to add your own logo.
    There are even threads with logos.

If you search, you'll find them.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

themes

I've been searching a lot, just kinda wanted to see who is using what in their own audis

Comment

Try roadrunner,there's loads of skins available.Audi? There's an MMI skin that replicates Audi's factory kit and there's even 1 based on the dash from Will Smith's audi in the I-Robot movie.Not sure about support for your GPS software but that doesn't mean its not possible.
        P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Just 1 of many, any good?
          Attached Files
          P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Originally posted by HACKTHS
            I've been searching a lot, just kinda wanted to see who is using what in their own audis
            Search better, not more. It's not about quantity, my friend.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

this 1's for centrafuse,
              Attached Files

Comment

check out http://www.carx24.de/carxa.htm

It is the latest Audi A8 layout. Supports MP3, Video and Speed trap warning - absulte same look and feel as the Audi original. PC video and audio plug into the TV-module, and a steering wheel knob integration already works as a prototype in my car. All details explained on the website

Comment

check out http://www.carx24.de/carxa.htm

It is the latest Audi A8 layout. Supports MP3, Video and Speed trap warning - absulte same look and feel as the Audi original. PC video and audio plug into the TV-module, and a steering wheel knob integration already works as a prototype in my car. All details explained on the website

Here is how I cabled things (actually had them cabled by Audi...)

Comment

what

Is this a skin for a front end interface- Frodo, etc?

Also can it support external applications- VAG-COM (does not need to be integrated into the MMI interface, just start the app?), same with GPS- using CoPilot?

Is there a cost to the interface software- already have the machine

Comment

http://www.markieshome.nl/index.php?...iewtopic&t=135 scroll down, those are skins for xlobby
                      ThE ScReW's CarPuter :-)

Comment

No where to download those xlobby skins though.
                        D3 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro
                        Car-PC connected to factory MMI system

Comment

if you use xlobby, i can upload them
                          ThE ScReW's CarPuter :-)

Comment

I am looking at using Xlobby in my A8 so I'd like very much to have a look at your skin if you could upload it somewhere.
                            D3 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro
                            Car-PC connected to factory MMI system

Comment

Originally posted by Griff1
                              Just 1 of many, any good?
                              Griff1:
                              Do you know where I can download this skin?

Cheers
                              Borte
                              Failure is not an option...
                              __________________________________________________ ______________________________
                              The only full multizone / multiscreen cross platform open source Front End -> OpenMobile

Comment

Working...
                              X