Widcomm drivers 5.1.1200 are released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widcomm drivers 5.1.1200 are released

and available on usual sites. I am not going to post any links but if you Google chances are the first result of your search will be hit right between the eyes.

have you tried them yet? any improvements/bug fixes?
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

they have been out for a while now. Couldnt say I have seen any improvement or problems. Main addition is a high quality audio gateway if you have anything that can use it.
      Visit my site V8 Scimitar

SP13000, 300GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR. Opus 150, K301 screen, Cisco WIFI, AQmax GPS, RoadRunner and FreeDrive, Sony MEX-R5 head unit. 4 years installed and it just keeps running!

Comment

Here's a question for you guys: I got my phone (SE s710a) to go through the speakers, but the sound was very distorted and clippy. Anyone know why?
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

i did the widcomm hack a while ago. the first time it worked wonderfully, but i can't sync my phone anymore...
          EWF, HORM, MinLogon on XP.

Zotac ION Atom N330, 2GB low-profile RAM, M3-ATX
          Win Embedded Std 2011 RC
          OCZ Vertex Turbo 30GB SSD
          Lilliput 629 Transflective, WRX Screen Mount
          BlueSoleil BT, i-Blue GM-2 GPS, DirectedHD Radio, Andrea Mic
          VoomPC 2

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
            Here's a question for you guys: I got my phone (SE s710a) to go through the speakers, but the sound was very distorted and clippy. Anyone know why?
            Because the widcomm drivers suck! Its not a matter of reception or interference. You can have your phone sitting ON ur dongle it makes no difference. They havent found a way to have CLEAN CLEAR audio from bluetooth on the pc.
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Isnt this the same as has been out for like 3-4months?
              Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
              Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02
                Because the widcomm drivers suck! Its not a matter of reception or interference. You can have your phone sitting ON ur dongle it makes no difference. They havent found a way to have CLEAN CLEAR audio from bluetooth on the pc.
                No. I had it be clear once. But when I had it connected through serial too, the audio suxed
                PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

In my experience it varies from connaction to connection.... one time it is crystal clear, another it is echoed, another it is just garbled noise.... weird
                  Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
                  Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaICE View Post
                    and available on usual sites. I am not going to post any links but if you Google chances are the first result of your search will be hit right between the eyes.
                    this is the first result: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/arch...p/t-68732.html
                    ibus error
                    GTA skin

Comment

heh?

stop smoking weed, if it causes problems in your interpretation of reality.

Comment

.1200 is old school...im running .1400 drivers
                        Jarrod - Holden VX S!

Comment

Working...
                        X