Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade?

anyone using this on their car pc?

its an application that came with my laptop, which can play music, videos, and DVD's.

doesn't seem THAT user friendly, but its better than nothing.

looks ver similar to media center or the front end Packard Bell used on my bad *** 486SX 25Mhz with 4megs of ram

Comment

My G/fs mom got it on her new lappy, I tried to copy it off, but unsuccessfully..
      Originally Posted by feral
      And for some other name's, how about
      'Free-way'

Comment

Originally posted by feral
        My G/fs mom got it on her new lappy, I tried to copy it off, but unsuccessfully..

<space reserved for a suitable innuenndo, when I can be bothered to construct it>

Comment

That's a skinned version of Cyberlink PowerCinema. Tons of hardware manufacturers are skinning it for their own use and bundling it with their products. I got a similar version with a Logitech keyboard.
          D3 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro
          Car-PC connected to factory MMI system

Comment

well, its probably what I'll use till I find something else... seems to do most of what I needed

Comment

Originally posted by Rilot
              That's a skinned version of Cyberlink PowerCinema. Tons of hardware manufacturers are skinning it for their own use and bundling it with their products. I got a similar version with a Logitech keyboard.
              I probably got the same one from Logitech keyboard/mouse combo. I use at home on my media PC.
              2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
              89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
              Y2K Accord Dell GX150
              RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
              EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
              X