Artificial GPS/ Map Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial GPS/ Map Software

As on Mapquest.com, is there anyway to get a program that would allow you to type in the destination and the starting address, and it would just give you directions. I dont think i really need a full gps system, but if i could get this type of program it would be very useful.

Any ideas?
    "A4 Quattro. Rocket Science."

Lol, i appologise for my stupidity. Most of the Gps Software does this.

I am very sorry, i hate stupid posts and here i just made one.

Comment

...uh.. I lost my brand new copy of my GPS software *(wink wink)* and i was wondering if someone might have a copy they could send me. ....I dont remember what brand or version i had. If you know where i left my other copy email me at:

[email protected]

Thx!

Comment

tsk tsk, that was shameless :P
        Car
        1964 Ford Falcon powered by a 1993 Mustang 5.0 EFI, AOD transmission, with disc brakes up front and more mechanical goodies
        The Player
        Gone! Soon goign to repalce the screen based system i HAD with an iPod. http://mp3falcon.crazyshaxs.com

Comment

I've never heard of "Wink Wink" GPS software. Any good?
          ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
          Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
          All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
          Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

actually I hear it is quite good. It cost 5000 just for the update I did find a copy of it actually yesterday. It was left in the internet lost and found box. surfer6262 you may want to check there.

You can mail the Lost and Found office at:

The Office of Lost and found
            555 N. I Want Free Stuff Road
            Im Begging, Ca. 93277

Car
            1964 Ford Falcon powered by a 1993 Mustang 5.0 EFI, AOD transmission, with disc brakes up front and more mechanical goodies
            The Player
            Gone! Soon goign to repalce the screen based system i HAD with an iPod. http://mp3falcon.crazyshaxs.com

Comment

LoL!, no prob, I was ready to buy the full version anyways, just thought i would ask. Its good to know that you guys have a sence of humor. hehe

Comment

sometimes I do... like tonight I dont =(
                lol, but its all good :P
                Car
                The Player

Comment

Common, its not like you have never burnt a music cd b4. Someone help me out.

Comment

Working...
                  X