Lilliput Touchscreen Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput Touchscreen Software

Hope I've posted this in the right section...

Recently installed a Carputer in my car, it's great and the install went quiet smoothly without any major hiccups. Anyway I'm having a few issues with my Lilliput's touchscreen, for some strange reason it doesn't seem to of calibrated correctly...it's interactive and the mouse pointer does move when I touch the screen but it's miles off. So, if I touch the right hand corner of the screen the pointer moves but not to where I'm touching....hope this makes sense?

I believe its software related as if the screen was faulty surely it wouldn't be interactive at all. Tried Googling for an updated version of the Lilliput software but to no avail, as the version I have seems to be from 2004.

Any links to where I could obtain the software would be appreciated.

Cheers
    DRIVE-BY IMPORT CLUB

http://www.egalax.com.tw/eg/drivers.htm

Also, there's a thread in the FAQ Emporium called "Everything you need to know about your Lilliput".
    The title doesn't lie. It has links to the download for the drivers, as well.

Welcome to our hobby, amigo.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Such a helpful bunch of people...

DarquePervert, thanks for the speedy reply this is exactly what I was looking for and I'll be sure to check out the FAQ's.

Much appreciated
      DRIVE-BY IMPORT CLUB

Comment

the link is dead now

Comment

Bump! Link is dead!!
          Never accept STOCK equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by knownchild View Post
            Bump! Link is dead!!
            http://home.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/Touch_Drives.html

They reworked their website.
            30s of digging found the drivers page.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I was about to post the same question and figured noone would have asked this but I just bought one used and it came without the software and couldn't find the driver. I have the driver from Lilliputs I bought years ago but wasn't sure if the new one, 669GL-70NP/C/T 7 inch LCD display / TFT, the one with the HDMI plug has the same software for the touchscreen. I really didn't figure it changed but wasn't sure.

Anyway, thanks for the info
              Kenny

Comment

Working...
              X