No announcement yet.

A multimedia toolkit app.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A multimedia toolkit app.

Im not sure if you folks already know about this program. In any case, i used to use it a long time ago to make my first simple interface for an mp3car project. I ran across the old link and thought id post it here...

Its a pretty powerful toolkit, you can make a number of different graphical menus/application launchers/standalone audio-mp3 player interface etc. Im guessing that some may find this app to be quite nifty!

Multimedia Builder
    2001 PT Cruiser "BLK ICE"

Yeah I used it too a couple years ago to make a graphical interface for a CD. The software is great, it never dawned on me to use it for a carputer interface! If I wasn't using Cobra I would give it a try. M.A.V.I.C. System
    Asus MB, PII 266, 192 MB Ram, 6.8" LCD, 6 Disk CD-ROM, 21 Gig HD, All-in-Wonder Video w/ TV Tuner, Irman, Windows ME, Winamp, Cobra III -- All in a custom acrylic case. MP3car Listings - Please add to it! :)

THis app is pretty damn cool. I have been debating on creating something until C4 becomes available but kept putting it off. I downloaded this software and within 10 minutes , I created a 'generic" front end to control DVD,TV,GPS,CD,etc. All I have to say is that this app kicks major a$$....THANKS!!!

you can also try Auto Play Menu Studio

It's great and has lots of options.

Holy Smokes!!! This program looks like it could kick boo tay.

Must DL and try it out.
          Aura MR62 (F and R)
          My Current MP3s

wow i didnt know ppl actually read threads this old hehe

i haven't been here in months. trying to catch up.

For $300 that auto play menu from indigo rose is a bit unreasonible for this application I think..

The $40 they want for the Multimedia Builder is a bit more reasonible.. plus you get to try it out first.

Any body try using this? I'm trying to make a decent mp3 player in it with a better play list system.. not too much luck so far.
                aka Kumaneko
                "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
                Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
                mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
                Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

I am

I plan on using MB as a front end basically. Attached is a rough sketch of what I've come up with so far.

since we are sharing

and another for the lighting menu. i just click the appropriate parts of the car to turn that on.

oh ya, i used to have Gravity auto PC, but don't anymore. Just never changed it.

hey has anyone here actually build their car pc software with this ..??

looks like a nice .. software

Just wondering how you make it load DVD?

im not sure if u can actually play a dvd with it... but you can launch dvd apps etc.

the software is pretty good at being an mp3/audio player, and doing menu screens with buttons etc.

There are also a lot of 3rd party plugins that give u ability to make a video player out of it aswell...

I doubt ppl realise the full potential of this app to make a sweet graphical car pc interface.