This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Front End?!

What do you think the best front end is.
    auto touch
    0.00%
    centrafuse
    0.00%
    freeway
    0.00%
    media cruiser
    0.00%
    media engine
    0.00%
    mobile input
    0.00%
    neocar media center
    0.00%
    pycar
    0.00%
    road runner
    100.00%
    voices
    0.00%

It's whatever floats your boat really. RoadRunner does it for me at the moment. Have a look at what the different frontends offer and see what fits your requirements best.
    Only true postwhores remember everything they post

REP CLUB IS DEAD
    LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

wow! i am usually pretty helpful, but i'm a bit offended.

1) your first forum post was today. this is only your third post and you are starting a thread, a poll no less.

2)this is probably the most annoying topic ever discussed on the forum. if you ever searched, you would find this stupid question over and over again.

3)each person likes a front end for their own reasons. therefore, this is a popularity vote, not a "best front end" vote.

someone please delete this thread

Comment

what about Streetdeck?

Comment

i just can't get past this thread. the SAME EXACT POLL is in the FAQ, entitled "Which front ends do you think are the best?"

Comment

dude calm down, one small thread wont kill anyone, and its not a popularity contest, i just want to see what the most commonly used is because i myself cant decide. sorry im not on the pc all the time posting so i also dont understand why post counts have to do with anything.

Comment

Thread locked. This topic is already the subject of an identical poll.
              Originally posted by ghettocruzer
              I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
              Want to:
              -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
              -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Working...
              X