No announcement yet.

Autorun Creator v1.40 released!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autorun Creator v1.40 released!

Autorun Creator offers the fast and efficient way to build autorun programs. You can build your own CD/DVD autorun programs within few minutes.

Sorry if it's not allowed, pls help to remove or move it to proper place.

Somebody actually made a program for this, and is trying to sell it?! I've seen freeware programs better than this.

Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Moved to Software/Software Dev forum.

This is questionable, however. It has been brought to the attention of the Admins.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

who needs a program to do this when notepad is all you need, really if you need a gui to do it you shouldn't be doing it!

My god, it is only 2 to 3 lines in notepad. Open an autorun.ini and actually look at it. It is pretty damn simple.
          I guess though if someone is making money off the stupid, more power to them. After most services people charge for are easy enough for the person paying to do them there self.
          For instance
          Resturaunts, MCd's $4 for a big hamburger. Pizza hut $20.00 for a pizza. Outback $20.00+ for a steak.
          Really how hard is it to cook a steak. I have done it quite a bit and $20.00 for someone to through on a grill for 10 minutes... enough said I am ranting and mumbling
          New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
          New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
          "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"