TurboDog GPS Need HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TurboDog GPS Need HELP

I sell a brand of in car GPS called Car Car. The GPS runs on Microsoft software and uses TurboDog as the maps. The problem I am having is I have customers complaining that the GPS is either taking them the long way round to destinations or it is not recongnising the roads etc.

I am happy to pay someone who can figure out why this is happening or if possible load another GPS software/Maps to enable this product to work efficently.

All the information can be found on www.carcar700.co.uk or alternativly please contact me on 07970 958 546.

I hope someone can help as I am willing to offer a good rate.

Thanks

Siraj

GPS Software Development Bug Fix

I sell a brand of in car GPS called Car Car. The GPS runs on Microsoft software and uses TurboDog as the maps. The problem I am having is I have customers complaining that the GPS is either taking them the long way round to destinations or it is not recongnising the roads etc.

I am happy to pay someone who can figure out why this is happening or if possible load another GPS software/Maps to enable this product to work efficently.

All the information can be found on www.carcar700.co.uk or alternativly please contact me on 07970 958 546.

I hope someone can help as I am willing to offer a good rate.

Thanks

Siraj

Comment

Quit crossposting, please.
      I merged the two threads together.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Get on to whoever sells you turbodog, tell them their product is crap and demand it fixed.

Comment

Working...
        X