MPXPLAY and 4x40 LCD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPXPLAY and 4x40 LCD

Ok here it is I have a 4x40 lcd and I got MPXPLAY to display general info on it but I am wanting more out of it. I would like a spectrum anylizer and some other info would be nice. Is this possible.

There are a few tsr's that do what you want. Do a search for mpxf and mlt.

Comment

MPXPLAY and 4x40LCD

I presume that this is the same problem you referred to in your other post. MPXF has the capability to give you a spectrum display (Not quite an analyzer but close) and many other display options. To expand on my last message, it seems that at some point the display utilities in MPXPlay gained the ability to supercede the MPXF TSR in terms of what is displayed on the LCD. I can't explain it and was never able to find a way around it. On the MPXF home page they make mention of abandoning the project partially because MPXPlay was coming close to achieving what MPXF was designed to do. One can only assume that this is what they were referring to. I'm pretty sure that I have some older copies of MPXPlay and MPXF kicking around here. With a bit of trial and error you should be able to find a combination that does what you want. Let me know if you would like me to have a look for those files for you.

[email protected]

[email protected]-------------------
      98 Intrepid
      P166 32Mb 1.7Gb (20Gb failed on me )
      4x20 Backlit LCD w/ numeric keypad
      MPXF w/ MPXPlay
      Fed into head units auto source Line-In
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      98 Intrepid
      P166 32Mb 1.7Gb (20Gb failed on me )
      4x20 Backlit LCD w/ numeric keypad
      MPXF w/ MPXPlay
      Fed into head units auto source Line-In

Comment

Working...
      X