FreeFone standalone alpha 1.1 Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreeFone standalone alpha 1.1 Released

FreeFone 1.1 alpha is a standalone mobile phone application that allows you to connect to your phone, to read its phone books and make and recieve calls.

Its at http://www.freedrive.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=580

thanks

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

YOUR BACK!!!

And good work!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant
    Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->

Carputer Specs:
    Via M10K
    512mb Ram
    60GB HDD
    Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
    OPUS ITX PC Case

Comment

MP3CAR is like crack, you will try to leave it but like some haunting troll it will find it's way back in to your brain.
      Welcome back
      New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
      New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
      "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderStick View Post
        MP3CAR is like crack, you will try to leave it but like some haunting troll it will find it's way back in to your brain.
        Welcome back
        I second that.

Comment

nice work CdR
          Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Cdr that works perfect thanks soo muchh! i would donate or something but my transmission jsut went out.. so im brokee.. works with both my mda and razr.. i have never gotten any other program to work properly with my phones.. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rob1218 View Post
              Cdr that works perfect thanks soo muchh! i would donate or something but my transmission jsut went out.. so im brokee.. works with both my mda and razr.. i have never gotten any other program to work properly with my phones.. Thanks!
              no probs..

I have just uploaded v1.2 , bundled with it is a flash indicator of the signal / battery and instructions on how to use it.

Inshort, drop freefone and files into the skin directory you wish, open up and .skin file and add the Foneind.swf (flash indicators) to the skin and place them where you want, add the label CUSTOMFREEFONE label to the skin and when freefone is running you will then see the levels on that skin. If your not connected to the phone then no levels are visible.

I will be including some different swf files soon, this will enable you to full embed freefone and when a call is recieved it will auto swao to your answer.skin and when you have finished with the call it will swap back

more to come

CdR
              Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Can I implement the Freephone wih the phone skin which came with the BMV2 skin dir in RR

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ramez75 View Post
                  Can I implement the Freephone wih the phone skin which came with the BMV2 skin dir in RR

Thanks
                  have a look at http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=93387

cheers

CdR
                  Follow me on Twitter

Comment

CdRsKull, i downloaded ur zip file and followed the instruction in ur readme..
                    i replaced the from/ to B09,10,416,150,110,"LOAD;freefone.skin;FreeFone;$s kinpath$\FreeFone.EXE;FreeFone"

i click the phone button and it opens a webpage

so i changed the B09,10,416,150,110,"LOAD;freefone.skin;FreeFone;C: \Program Files\Road Runner\skins\BMV2\FreeFone.EXE;FreeFone"

and nothing when i click the phone button it open ur thread

What am i doing wrong

Thanks

Comment

ramez75 - When you are running this app, do you have the Freefone WEB page also on your screen. Best way to test it is to ONLY have RR loaded and try again.
                      System - Epia SP13000 for Main PC, Holux GR-213 USB GPS Receiver SiRF Star III, 2.4Ghz Uplink with VNC and Custom designed USB Intelligent SDC (In DEV). All fed to a Sony CDX-F7500 Headunit via USB. www.wrx-carpc.co.uk

Comment

if you use freephone , do you need to also have phonecontrol.net , or is it like it says standalone. i ask because when i install this , it just says trying to connect.

Comment

I think i had the web open yes Tissy, i will give it a shot. So i will make sure no webpages are open. LEt me see what happens

Comment

This program is standalone.
                            I get the program to connect to my 6230i. I can call or receive calls (can't hangup though). But I don't hear the called person through my speakers and also can't get the microphone of my pc to work. Seems that I can use the PC just for making calls.

Comment

Can't Download FreeFone

Hey Guys,

Sorry - I realize I'm posting this year after the link to FreeFone was posted, but I can't seem to find any other piece of software for Windows that I can use with my cell-phone to answer / make calls and the like. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Nonetheless, I used the link below to try and download FreeFone stand-alone and once there have to register and sign-in (which I did). It then says my registration has to be approved before I can download FreeFone. I'm guessing no has taken a look at my registration because it has been a month or so. Long story short, be someone be able to show me a different link to FreeFone or send it to me? Thanks!

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X