wa shuffle plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wa shuffle plugin

Is there a shuffle plugin 1)that would shuffle the songs better than winamp cause I think that its not really random and 2) that would remember the songs I like, I mean that would for example add a point for every song I listen to and would substract a point if I press the next buton in the first 30 seconds of the song or something similiar?
    ---

Status: I still need to get some money to buy the inverter.

Winamp has addressed the shuffle problem in the last few versions. There is now a shuffle option in the preferences that let you change the morph rate. As far as determining what songs you like.... I havn't seen any. Why don't you go through your playlist and delete the ones you don't like??
    http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/Maveric/ M.A.V.I.C. System
    Asus MB, PII 266, 192 MB Ram, 6.8" LCD, 6 Disk CD-ROM, 21 Gig HD, All-in-Wonder Video w/ TV Tuner, Irman, Windows ME, Winamp, Cobra III -- All in a custom acrylic case.

http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/listings/ MP3car Listings - Please add to it! :)

Comment

probaply because playlist is too big
      mine on my homepc is about 5500 songs without the ones from the other pc's in the LAN ( LAn includet ~ 8 to 10000 songs )

for me - It's toooo much work

Felix
      =>> Carpc Version2 -- Epia M 10K based<<=
      ::Epia M10k,7"VGA/40GB2.5",GPS,Opus90W ::
      ::trying to build second low cost carpc::
      ::Automp3.de :: CAR= Renault Clio2 - 2 seats 1.9D

Comment

thats too much, athleast 30% is crap, go berzerk with your shift-del!!
        -
        My cars
        -

Comment

Winamp's shuffle sucks badly.

I have found the following to be an easy workaround.
          I create a playlist, and randomize it using CTRL+SHIFT+R, then when it gets repeatitive, I just do a few more CTRL+SHIFT+R's, and then save the playlist again.
          A 97 Dodge Ram pickup with a 14" LCD running at 1024x768. A Dell desktop PII 400, 128MB Ram, 8GB & 20GB Drives, TV tuner, Cd Burner, Garmin legend GPS, Mappoint 2002, win98, and winamp.
          pics

Comment

tation: good idea!

I was thinking more about something that would play the songs I like (ie don't skip them) more often and the ones I like less not so much and then the others just randomly.
            So if I select a cd and there are some songs I like there would be a bigger probability that these songs will be selected by the shuffle plugin.
            Ah maybe I should just leave everything as it is and press ctrl+shift+r every week
            ---

Status: I still need to get some money to buy the inverter.

Comment

I had given some thought to writing my own plugin for winamp, but just never got around to it. I did get on winamp today though and did a search for shuffle, and found one plugin that is supposed to do exactly what you want, but I couldn't get it to actually do anything. So I may start working on one. It would probably be a long while before I got it finished though. Way too much going on, but it would be cool. :-)
              A 97 Dodge Ram pickup with a 14" LCD running at 1024x768. A Dell desktop PII 400, 128MB Ram, 8GB & 20GB Drives, TV tuner, Cd Burner, Garmin legend GPS, Mappoint 2002, win98, and winamp.
              pics

Comment

Working...
              X