No announcement yet.

Using Freephone wit N73? Anyone?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Freephone wit N73? Anyone?

Hi guys.
    Just downloaded the Freephone 1.3, as it seems very useable.
    I just can't get it to work! I have a Nokia N73 phone, and has set it up to the computer trough my bluetooth adapter!
    I have changed the settings, to fit my system, and have choosed the right com-port (as far as I know), but it just keep saying "trying to connect, please wait"...and nothing else happends!

Have any of you tried it with the specific phone?

I have had some success in setting upp the N80. Had to change the com port a couple of times before I got it right. Calling out was no problem. Also think I got the battery level. Didnt manage to hangup or answer incoming phonecalls.
    Seems the Nokia phones are a bad choice for this program so far. Maybe it is just a matter of changing the setup.
    AOPEN MINIPC 945 VXR, CORE DUO T2400, 512MB, 120GB, Wlan, CARNETIX CNX-P1900, 1020TSV TFT 10.2" Touchscreen, BU-353 GPS, wlan-antenna, X3 integration to HU, D-link DUB-H7 USB 2.0 Hub, Wireless RF-keyboard, Logitech USB noicecancelling mic, NV RVcam

Thank you for the reply!
      What did you do in the settup, to get it to work? I have tried a lot of different settings, and it still does'nt work!
      And which kind of bluetooth connection sre you using?