No announcement yet.

Un4seen's BASS... Anyone ever use it?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un4seen's BASS... Anyone ever use it?

Tried doing a search on here for this, but it looks to be an interesting method for getting a LOT of functionality out of a player, and everything on their site points to SQ... Something I like! Just curious as to if anyone on here has ever messed around with this.

They look to have many of the plugins I'm looking for... EQ's... ASIO-support... MP3/WMA/FLAC/CD support... Winamp/WMP visual plugins... VST plugins... etc...
    Play with it, 'til it's broke.

I've used the BASS API successfully for playback in Delphi.

I also noticed the other night while messing around with the BASS libraries, that when I scanned my HDD, bass.dll showed up in the directories of some of the FE's I have installed...
      Play with it, 'til it's broke.

I've used the BASS API for creating my own CD player and ripper in VB.NET, using it alongside the lame.exe encoder.
        Jarrod - Holden VX S!

I used it in my frontend implementation, written in Delphi. Has been used in my car for over 2 years now.
          Holden VY Calais 5.7lt LS1 V8

MB896 Pentium M Mini-ITX Motherboard, Intel Pentium M 750 1.86 GHz, 1Gb DDR2 Ram, 250GiB SATA, Xenarc 800TSV 8" VGA Monitor with touchscreen, GPS/Cellular/PCS/WiFi antenna, Bluetooth GPS, etc ,etc