Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two lines for drivers egalax xp 3.4.0.4329

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • two lines for drivers egalax xp 3.4.0.4329

    is to make a small adjustment driver of tuch panel.

    the tecnic department of EGALAX

    they do not understand to me

    because I want to change the world

    or they do not want to recognize its failures

    one is the following thing.

    beginning to driver tuch now panel: white screen 4 points fits,

    if point is not touched ningun they,en 1 minute loads driver automatical

    modification: black screen time maxim to fit to 4 points 1 second

    result: automatic load of driver in xp with previous adjustment

    advantages: it does not bother at sight mouse and tuch without problems

    my knowledge do not give for that modification if somebody sees it feasible I animate I believe that it can be of utility to many

  • #2
    What language is this ?
    Now Galileo is real. Muhahahahaha :p

    Comment


    • #3
      wow
      EWF, HORM, MinLogon on XP.

      Zotac ION Atom N330, 2GB low-profile RAM, M3-ATX
      Win Embedded Std 2011 RC
      OCZ Vertex Turbo 30GB SSD
      Lilliput 629 Transflective, WRX Screen Mount
      BlueSoleil BT, i-Blue GM-2 GPS, DirectedHD Radio, Andrea Mic
      VoomPC 2

      Comment


      • #4
        Me no understood!
        We are, will have and forever will be...
        But not tommorrow!

        Comment


        • #5
          SOY ESPAÑOL Y NO ESCRIBO INGLES POR ESO RECURRO A LA TRADUCCION AUTOMATICA PERO PARECE QUE NO ME FUNCIONA BIEN

          pero si alguien sabe español aqui va mi exposicion

          alguien sabria hacer que la utilidad de ajuste de 4 puntos que se inicia al principio de win con los drivers de tuch panel hiciera esto

          iniciar con fondo negro pero con una duracion de SOLO 1 segundo

          asi se cargan automaticamente el driver del tuch casi sin tocar nada

          Comment


          • #6
            Now i get it!
            We are, will have and forever will be...
            But not tommorrow!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ramaloji
              SOY ESPAÑOL Y NO ESCRIBO INGLES POR ESO RECURRO A LA TRADUCCION AUTOMATICA PERO PARECE QUE NO ME FUNCIONA BIEN

              pero si alguien sabe español aqui va mi exposicion

              alguien sabria hacer que la utilidad de ajuste de 4 puntos que se inicia al principio de win con los drivers de tuch panel hiciera esto

              iniciar con fondo negro pero con una duracion de SOLO 1 segundo

              asi se cargan automaticamente el driver del tuch casi sin tocar nada
              Hey ramalo si estas hablando de los drivers para touchscreen dejame decirte que algo anda mal con los que tienes, yo lo uso a diario y nunca hace esto.

              Por otro lado yo creo que tu TS utility esta en la carpeta de startup, entonces ocurre esto (analiza si ese es el caso, y borralos)

              Espero que sea de ayuda.

              Thanatos.
              RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

              Nissan Aux-in MOD


              Originally posted by bgoodman
              We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by thanatos106
                Hey ramalo si estas hablando de los drivers para touchscreen dejame decirte que algo anda mal con los que tienes, yo lo uso a diario y nunca hace esto.

                Por otro lado yo creo que tu TS utility esta en la carpeta de startup, entonces ocurre esto (analiza si ese es el caso, y borralos)

                Espero que sea de ayuda.

                Thanatos.
                DAMN, this site gives support in Spanish. Dats tight.

                It actually brought a tear to my eye that we are ALL so helpful.

                Michael
                ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

                Comment


                • #9


                  Thanatos.
                  RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

                  Nissan Aux-in MOD


                  Originally posted by bgoodman
                  We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thanatos106


                    Thanatos.
                    Although, for all I know, you could have cursed him out and told him to leave.

                    Michael
                    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nah, We all know that we here to help each other

                      BTW I remember you cursing me the other day in french

                      Thanatos.
                      RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

                      Nissan Aux-in MOD


                      Originally posted by bgoodman
                      We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ah ok, that was Spanish translated to english, okayyy. I feel like I should apologize formy first reply, but heck, I 'm French and English is definetely not my native language.
                        Now Galileo is real. Muhahahahaha :p

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          thanks for the understanding Thanatos.

                          the subject is that I want that:

                          I want that the utility of driver of tuch normally begins with win xp since it does now

                          but that makes with bottom black screen

                          and 1 second lasts single

                          then load automatic driver

                          thanks for everything, a españolito that ingles does not write

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X