iguidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iguidance

Has anyone made a girder file to work with iguidance ?
    mp3car infill g4

Anyone feel like telling me what girder is?

Current projects: iGmod reloaded (Latest release) (put on hiatus indefinatly)

Unlimited Internet and gps tracking for $6 a month with boost mobile!

Carputer 2: www.lmaocar.com

Comment

girder is a program that allows you to use any remote to control your pc

http://www.promixis.com/
      mp3car infill g4

Comment

You should check it out PURDooM. It's kinda like AutoIt, but graphical and has plugins for tons of input and output devices. If you ever want to use an IR remote control, Girder is definatly the application of choice.

I also use it to re-map F#-keys on my PS2 thumb-pad and script the use of my Griffen PowerMate. I eventually plan on making my own plugin for it to fasilitate the use of my On-Star buttons & LEDs, and to talk directly with my Pioneer head-unit (for button input and 2-line LCD).

It is fairly trivial to add iGuidance's hot-keys to it. What exactly are you looking for lagunatl2k?

Comment

I'm trying to set up my remote to click on a button and ig would respond as say home "o" or "t" for enter street "a" for avoid road and zoom. would love to try to figure out a way to make girder work with zorros wheelmouse program for instance I would hit a button and launch "t" for enter street address then the wheel mouse progam would come up and I could hit left and right buttons to scroll through a b c d e and so on to input the address and he has added voice support so wouldn't even have to look at the screen
          mp3car infill g4

Comment

Originally posted by lagunatl2k
            as say home "o"
            could u repeat that?
            [4Runna]

next - wifi

Comment

LOL. Too bad he listed "t" for street address next... "g" for GPS Info Window would have been better.

"say home "o" or "g""

Ok, enough childish behavior. There is no way you have your Dr-8 NS!

Comment

dont make me scan my **** and attach it...

you should see the physicians i hang out with, calling the pa's gay and ****, its like Romper Room

poor patients!
                [4Runna]

next - wifi

Comment

Originally posted by RPM_VR4
                  LOL. Too bad he listed "t" for street address next... "g" for GPS Info Window would have been better.

"say home "o" or "g""

Ok, enough childish behavior. There is no way you have your Dr-8 NS!
                  I mentioned those because they are the hotkey setup for igkeys

0-navigate home
                  t-enter street name
                  a-avoid road
                  c-cancel route
                  m-mute

These are the hot keys I'm interested in
                  mp3car infill g4

Comment

Yeah... so it is trivial to setup Girder to sent those keys when you press a button on your remote. Just add a command, goto the keyboard tab and choose the key, then click learn event, then press a button on your remote. If you want them sent to iGuidance even when it is not the active window, then just click target and drag the target icon to iGuidance.

What do you need help with?

Comment

That worked thanks actually I like it when its not an active window because in roadrunner I can make it those buttons do something else.Question do you know how to make girder do multi key press for instance I want to set a button to be my tab button to change button 1,2,3,4 to do different things
                      I tried to get that multitab plugin but since I have the last free version couldn't down load it.I would also like to make my remote work with mousewheel program here so I can press a key and launch it and go back and forth through the mousewheel program to input a,b,c,d, and so forth if your familiar with the mouse wheel program its pretty good to input streets in ig

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50478
                      mp3car infill g4

Comment

You want to make multiple groups. Then you can assign a key to enable or disable a group. I'm happy to answer your questions, but this is pretty basic stuff that you should be able to find in the Girder help file or the Girder forums much quicker then posting here. If you can't find an answer though, don't be afraid to ask. I'm a newbie to Girder my self in terms of its advanced scripting capabilities... It can do a lot and there is a lot to read.

Comment

Working...
                        X