Another hibernation problem..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another hibernation problem..

Hey, I read threw this forum to see if I could find a post that is close to my problem, however I couldn't find one. My problem is with Hibernating... some times it hibernates just fine. The other times it stays at the blue windows screen and just sits there doing nothing, the screen before it says its going into hibernate. I'm running an Intel D945GCLF, 500gb HD partitioned into 3 drives (50gbs for C, 425gbs for Media, 25gbs to test other Nlited OS's) 1gb ram, X-fi extreme audio sound card, Xenarc 700ts, m2-atx psu, with windows xp sp3 nlited. Can anyone tell me what can fix this problem? Thanks in advance

P.S. the computer is just being benched tested right now, want to make sure everything works before i put it in.

i wish i can help .. why dont you try to change the installed XP windows ?

Comment

Could you please post the details or a picture of the information on the blue screen?

Comment

Its solved....I took my soundcard out and ran the onboard sound. Havent had a problem since.

Comment

Gawd...more and more problems I'm hearing about with Creative sound cards...
          It's too bad they still survive solely on the SB16 reputation of years ago...lol

Comment

Originally posted by WuNgUn View Post
            Gawd...more and more problems I'm hearing about with Creative sound cards...
            It's too bad they still survive solely on the SB16 reputation of years ago...lol
            Come on now... The AWE32 ROCKED

Comment

Working...
            X