right mouse click like on pocket pc's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right mouse click like on pocket pc's

i hope this is the right place to post...

i am looking for an application that allowes right-clicks on windows xp like they are being made on pocket pc (have that little circle that fills while holding the pen on the screen and when it's filled a right click will be initiated) ...

it's quite hard to for "right click" and find the needed answers, so please help me find the post handling this problem or help me to find the softwar that does so...

cheers
    pascal
    current
    2001 Chevy Tahoe
    Carputer MK 3
    - Mobo out of Shuttle Barebone System
    - AMD Duron 1300
    - 7" Lilliput
    - Opus Powersupply
    - MediaCar
    earlyer installs
    1996 Ford Explorer Carputer MK 2
    1997 Subaru Impreza GT Carputer MK 1

My Touchscreen driver already provide this feature; the difference with PPC is that you will not see the circle around the pen when pointing, but the result is the same.
    Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

what touchscreen do you use? mine had a silli app with it that showed a square area where i had to click "select" that the next click is going to be a right click --> sucks and doesn't look nice either. i don't mind if htere is no circle (won't be seen under the finger anyway i guess.. )
      current
      2001 Chevy Tahoe
      Carputer MK 3
      - Mobo out of Shuttle Barebone System
      - AMD Duron 1300
      - 7" Lilliput
      - Opus Powersupply
      - MediaCar
      earlyer installs
      1996 Ford Explorer Carputer MK 2
      1997 Subaru Impreza GT Carputer MK 1

Comment

I think if you update to the latest version on that touchkit software, it is as you want, with the right click being initiated if you touch the screen for 3 seconds.

I'm sure I saw a post on here about it somewhere.

: Jetway J7F2 1.5Ghz Mainboard : Cubid 3688 : CarNetix CNX-P1260 :
        : Netgear 802.11g PCMCIA : 2 x LinITX 7" Screens :
        : BU353 USB GPS Mouse : Panasonic UJ845 DVDRW :

Comment

Originally posted by psuter
          what touchscreen do you use? mine had a silli app with it that showed a square area where i had to click "select" that the next click is going to be a right click --> sucks and doesn't look nice either. i don't mind if htere is no circle (won't be seen under the finger anyway i guess.. )

I don't remember what version i'm using... but i have updated my TouchKit drivers and everything is ok. Try this link : http://www.inotouch.co.kr/support/software.asp
          Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

Working...
          X