Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPIA MII-12000, USB driver under svc pk 3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIA MII-12000, USB driver under svc pk 3?

I'm testing my system with SVC PK 3 right now because it cuts the cold boot time by about 25 seconds versus SVC PK 4. However, I've got a problem installing drivers for the last USB controller onboard. I can't seem to find a driver which works. I've tried the ones from via's site, and also the ones from viaarena. Anyone have a solution for a working driver for the onboard USB controller under SVC PK 3?

'01
    Hang on while I defragment my car...

the Acura ITX project
    the Acura ITX skin for RoadRunner
    project progress: 99%

Your doing this under ??:

OS X , WinXP, Win2K, Linux or maybe you mean service pack 4 for OS/2 ?

You'll at least have to give us some more information.

Comment

oops... yeah, win2k.

'01
      Hang on while I defragment my car...

the Acura ITX project
      the Acura ITX skin for RoadRunner
      project progress: 99%

Comment

this might or might not be the same, and yes, I know this is an old thread.

I just recently reloaded windows on my carpc and ran into the same issue.

I'm running XP SP2. When I tried to install the drivers from the CD, it told me I needed SP1 or newer...strange since I already have SP2.

I couldn't get the USB port to work. This was preventing me from getting online as it was holding my USB WiFi dongle. So I had to install my wifi PCMCIA card in the PCMCIA slot on the board and get online there. Once online there I was able to auto update the driver and it worked. Every driver that I found and downloaded then transfered over to the CarPC didn't work. It only worked once I updated the drivers via windows.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
        X