USB frees after hibrnate!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB frees after hibrnate!

I'm having an issue I wanted to see if anyone else had come across. Every time my computer come back from hibrnate all my USB ports will be disabled so that my touch screen+GPS. i will have to manually unplug my USB hub and plug it back again for it to work????
    i'm using Xp pro

I am sorry if someone else ask this question, but i tried to search and couldn't find any info. please help me
    thanks in advance
    HOnda Accord '94

Under device manager(My Computer Properties, Hardware, Device Manager), find the USB icons. Right click and there should be a power tab. Disable the "allow windows to shut off power to this device to save power" or something along similar lines. Then Apply, Close, done. That should help. Try that for each.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

i'll try it this morning before i go to work then i'll let you know.
      thank you for your reply
      HOnda Accord '94

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster
        Under device manager(My Computer Properties, Hardware, Device Manager), find the USB icons. Right click and there should be a power tab. Disable the "allow windows to shut off power to this device to save power" or something along similar lines. Then Apply, Close, done. That should help. Try that for each.
        nope didn't work
        HOnda Accord '94

Comment

i didnt find where to un check it at ??

Comment

Working...
          X