Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to install additional drivers with TinyXP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install additional drivers with TinyXP?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to install TinyXP on a IBM Thinkpad 600x to try out for another project. However, it can't find serveral drivers which are native to XP (I'm assuming they've been stripped). This includes the Cardbus to PCI (or something like that) drivers, video drivers and one more which I cannot remember. Any idea how I can go about adding these? If I just try to reinstall the driver and point to a full blown XP cd, it does not seem to find it.

Thanks,
    Chris
    2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1
    Specs: Epia M2-1000, 512mb ram, SB Audigy NX, Lilliput 7" Touchscreen, M2-ATX, DVD, 160gb HDD, gps, obdII, wifi, bluetooth, XM radio, HQCT and Logitech wireless gamepad.
    Install Status: DONE

My XM FAQ

n/m.. this thing was more of a headache then its worth. I reinstalled with stanhat were uselend just disabled a ton of services that were useless.

Thanks,
    CHris
    2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1
    Specs: Epia M2-1000, 512mb ram, SB Audigy NX, Lilliput 7" Touchscreen, M2-ATX, DVD, 160gb HDD, gps, obdII, wifi, bluetooth, XM radio, HQCT and Logitech wireless gamepad.
    Install Status: DONE

My XM FAQ

Comment

I'm actually having the same problem when installing tinyxp on my mII-12000.
      It looks like the cardbus drivers (needed for my CF GPS receiver) are missing as well as the ones for IEEE 1394 (Firewire) ... which I don't use anyway.

Any idea's would be welcome ....

Sincerely,
      Jurgen

Comment

use normal XP and wait 5 more seconds
        My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
        NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

Working...
        X