how to make win98se start up faster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make win98se start up faster?

are there any tips or tricks that i could use to make win98se start up as fast as possible?

Also what do i need to do to get my front end to start automaticly when windows starts?

let me guess... TONS of them? google.

Comment

How about some useful leads. I know that there is a ton of info out there on this topic, but that is just the problem. There is too much information out there that is incorrect or just a waste of time. How about someone posting a guide of things to consider in order from most to least significant.

Comment

This is what I did : http://www.digital-car.co.uk/forum/s...ead.php?t=3248
        Old Systems retired due to new car
        New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Would you mind posting that here. I don't really feel like registering for another forum just for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Beta View Post
              Would you mind posting that here. I don't really feel like registering for another forum just for that.
              Now that right there is just plain lazy....
              Hell, I'm a DC member and they can't stand me over there!
              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

well, i have got the same problem. My computer is also runing very slow resently. somes i am really fed up with it. Maybe we can try some tools to speed it up. I am trying to find this kind of tools.

Comment

Working...
                X