Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backup services config

Hi,

Whats the besy way to save your current services config? so that it can be imported back to the registry? (rarher than having to configure each service individually)

Thanks
    CarPuter Progress:
    Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
    Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

Originally posted by jonessc View Post
    Hi,

Whats the besy way to save your current services config? so that it can be imported back to the registry? (rarher than having to configure each service individually)

Thanks
    I know this was never answered, but i'd like know as well. Can i back up the RR folder and put it back in Program Files? Does it need "installed" again? Can i just back up the .ini file and the skin files?

thanks!!
    Progress - VIA EPIA SP8000 | 120 Opus Power Supply & Case | 1GB Ram | 120GB 2.5" Hard Drive | Bluetooth 2.0 | GPRS/3G | Wifi | Road Runner/LSX 2.0 (waiting for a day skin for 3.0) | iGuidance 4.0 | Lilliput 7"

Comment

Originally posted by warnockm View Post
      I know this was never answered, but i'd like know as well. Can i back up the RR folder and put it back in Program Files? Does it need "installed" again? Can i just back up the .ini file and the skin files?

thanks!!
      You could rar/zip up your road runner folder

If you re-install road runner (same version) and paste the files over the directory that should be fine, as long as you re-registered the plugins/dlls etc.

CarPuter Progress:
      Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
      Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
      Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
      Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
      Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

Comment

Working...
      X