Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP for cheap?

Yo guys,

I've run my CarPC on 2000 for 6 months and I'm tired of the startup times, anyone know where I can get Windows XP for cheap? Thanks.

Windows for cheap???

Microsoft has a standard price for win xp pro,

OEM Will cost you around $140
    FPP Will Cost you around $280

don't believe those emails you get, xp for $50

Comment

Originally posted by zaid175
      Windows for cheap???

Microsoft has a standard price for win xp pro,

OEM Will cost you around $140
      FPP Will Cost you around $280

don't believe those emails you get, xp for $50
      actually i have seen those pan out. Probably wasnt on the up and up but they were full new install cds.
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I think I have an extra copy layin around... Interested?
        The box has been opened, but not registered.
        PM me if your interested, I'll give you all the details.
        03' Toyota Tundra T3 Special Edition - Polk Audio speakers - Sony 4ch amp - RF Sub amp
        Carputer Planning |---------*|
        Overall Implementation |---------*-|
        (Stereo complete)
        Computer installed and working

Comment

XP Media Center Edition

newegg has XP Media Center for a buck and a quarter . . .

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

Comment

you can get it from ebay for around $90 shipped

Comment

:cough: Torrent :cough:

I gots the kookup, PM me.

Peace,

Rafster
              Post # 3000

Comment

If you're in the US (except HI, AK, PR), newegg.com has XP Home for $88.95 and 99c shipping.
                EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

This is a group of MP3 collections here and you all talk about paying money to Microsoft! LOL

I mean I buy software when it is solid stable good and something I like, but to pay for a Microsoft product other than Office is a very amusing idea.

I have even paid a few hundred out in Linux distros, but NEVER MS, you guys are cute, this is why I like this place some have hard drive collections in the Terabyte range and yet wanna buy. To each his/her own though, at least you get a cool hologram in the CD. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Stacker
                    This is a group of MP3 collections here and you all talk about paying money to Microsoft! LOL

I mean I buy software when it is solid stable good and something I like, but to pay for a Microsoft product other than Office is a very amusing idea.

I have even paid a few hundred out in Linux distros, but NEVER MS, you guys are cute, this is why I like this place some have hard drive collections in the Terabyte range and yet wanna buy. To each his/her own though, at least you get a cool hologram in the CD. :P
                    Stacker, what in the ever living hell are you trying to say? And please, dont say cute unless your a girl..... a hot girl at that
                    03' Toyota Tundra T3 Special Edition - Polk Audio speakers - Sony 4ch amp - RF Sub amp
                    Carputer Planning |---------*|
                    Overall Implementation |---------*-|
                    (Stereo complete)
                    Computer installed and working

Comment

Was that English ?
                      [H]4 Life
                      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                      I'm a lesbian too.
                      I am for hire!

Comment

hey smart one, I've got Gigs of MP3's and they're all legal. i've either ripped them myself or bought them online. if you don't feel MSFT's products are worth paying for then don't use them.
                        EWF, HORM, MinLogon on XP.

Zotac ION Atom N330, 2GB low-profile RAM, M3-ATX
                        Win Embedded Std 2011 RC
                        OCZ Vertex Turbo 30GB SSD
                        Lilliput 629 Transflective, WRX Screen Mount
                        BlueSoleil BT, i-Blue GM-2 GPS, DirectedHD Radio, Andrea Mic
                        VoomPC 2

Comment

Well, I guess this group has decided to stay on the lawful side when it comes to purchasing software.

You should laugh at yourself being proud to be unlawful like that.
                          EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

Your IP has been reported to MS. You should hear the helicopters shortly.
                            ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                            Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                            All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                            Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(")

Comment

If you are student, you can get academic version at your school's bookstore for cheap. I mean dirt cheap.
                              2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                              89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                              Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                              RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                              EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
                              X