BootScreens,WelcomeScreens, Signoff Screens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BootScreens,WelcomeScreens, Signoff Screens

I am currently available for creating boot, welcome, and logoff screens. Any sort of style you want. In any size or aspect ratio you want just tell me how many pixels by how many pixels and i will create one for you. You can send me pictures of what you want, or photoshop jobs allready done or a link to what kind of piture you want and leave the discretion to me.

I have been reading this board for a while now. And i know this is my first post but if you want to see some samples just ask and ill show you.

~Jimm

Hi,

Welcome to mp3car.

Please let us see, what you made! I´m very interested in a BMW screen.

Thanks
    Ti-ejtsch

Comment

I am down for Infiniti

Comment

ok tell me how to post pictures and ill show you guys what you want.

Comment

here is a nissan one
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ti-ejtsch
            Hi,

Welcome to mp3car.

Please let us see, what you made! Im very interested in a BMW screen.

Thanks
            Ti-ejtsch
            Ditto on a BMW screen

Comment

Let´s show the BMW one.

Can you make a HOWTO for changing the screens in windows?

Ti-ejtsch

Comment

geesh, goota give me some time ... im making the bmw one as we speak.. and ill do a big write up on it when i get a chance. The way im doing it, it doesnt change or mess up your reg files. so no worry of ever harming anyhthing, plus its totaly reversable. Keep in mind tho that the boot screen res is alot lower than anything else plus colors are a little off. Because windows can only use 4 bit 16 color to replicate images. So when im designing a boot screen its easier if there are as few colors as possible. Welcome and logout screens however can be any res. so send the requests and gimmie time. Im going to work so ill have the bimmer one finished by about 2am eastern time.

Comment

JimmBrooks, I have a Nissan Maxima and the logo you posted above will fit nicely with my brushed aluminum dash. How can I get this done

Comment

How about a Ford or even a Ford Explorer one! That'd be awsome.

Comment

I know someone already asked but i second the infinity
                      2003 Nissan 350Z Touring
                      CarPC in the works Now Its done

Comment

Could you make a Mazda one for an RX8 please?
                        www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

i will make you an ftp account if you like, so you can upload files.

Comment

Originally posted by hoodlum
                            i will make you an ftp account if you like, so you can upload files.
                            ? upload what files? He's attaching them to this thread.
                            www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

here ya go... the bmw one i said i was worken on in 4 bit color mode (boot screen).. if you want it to be more plain like the nissan one ill make a bmw 2
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X