TinyXP Rev04 + M10k drivers = ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TinyXP Rev04 + M10k drivers = ???

I know others have installed the TinyXP Rev04 onto their M10k based systems, but I am trying to update my drivers using the 4in1 pack from VIA's website so I can use hibernate. I've installed the audio drivers just fine, but when I try to install the 4in1 it says that a file cannot be found. This file was found on my home PC just fine. What did you do to get it running on TinyXP Rev04?

Im running TinyXP beast edition on my M10k and it worked fine. I had to update my video drivers from the web but apart from that it runs fine.

Ken
    ------
    Prepping for Trax in september
    Re-Building the whole CarPC to upgrade all the software
    Whole new boot build and moulding my screen into the dash...Again

Comment

how do you do it from the web? My carPC isn't connected to the web right now. I downloaded the driver .zip file to a usb stick and transferred it.

Comment

**** the 4in1 pack, just install the video, audio, lan on its own....once you install the video drivers, hibernate will be working
        [M10K][TinyXP][Roadrunner Frontend][OEM Enclosure]
        [iGmon]
        Download MP3 MixTapes

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead61
          how do you do it from the web? My carPC isn't connected to the web right now. I downloaded the driver .zip file to a usb stick and transferred it.

that should work just as good, i posted in this thread: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=64523 where i got my drivers from.

Plus im going through a stage of rebuilding so my CarPc is sat in my house all connected to my Wifi.

Thanks
          Ken
          ------
          Prepping for Trax in september
          Re-Building the whole CarPC to upgrade all the software
          Whole new boot build and moulding my screen into the dash...Again

Comment

Working...
          X