AudioMulch users...here's how to auto-start with .bat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AudioMulch users...here's how to auto-start with .bat

I've found AudioMulch just as good (maybe better now!) than using CONSOLE for my DSP setup...
    For those of you using AudioMulch, I've made a small .bat file that I put in Windows Startup folder to automatically launch AudioMulch WITH my preconfigured DSP layout, and to automatically 'enable' the audio...
    Here is what it looks like...

"C:\A_Applications\_A_Multimedia\AudioMulch 1.0\Mulch.exe" /a
    "C:\A_Applications\_A_Multimedia\Audio Applications\Plugins\4.1_EQ+Delay.amh"

The first line is where the exe is located...the /a is to enable the audio.
    The second line is where I have saved the DSP file.

Now, if I have hibernation issues, I can do a full boot, AND not have to fire up AudioMulch and browse/load the amh file...

If I can just make it launch minimized and close the .bat files!!!

Do you find Audiomulch uses more or less resources than console?
    I currently use console and am pretty happy with it - but Id rather use whatever is BEST.

IIRC, the way I open console and hide the .BAT file is to:
    1. Create a shortcut (.lnk) to audiomulch with all your arguements included on 1 line.
    [ie: "C:\A_Applications\_A_Multimedia\AudioMulch 1.0\Mulch.exe" /a "C:\A_Applications\_A_Multimedia\Audio Applications\Plugins\4.1_EQ+Delay.amh"]
    2. Go to the properties of your shortcut and set it to run MINIMIZED.
    3. Create your .BAT to run the shortcut (eg: "c:\runmulch.lnk")

(If you use RoadRunner, you can start your .BAT with RUNQ in the Start Command - which will hide the .BAT file from view even when it first runs)

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman_jkh View Post
      Do you find Audiomulch uses more or less resources than console?
      I currently use console and am pretty happy with it - but Id rather use whatever is BEST.

IIRC, the way I open console and hide the .BAT file is to:
      1. Create a shortcut (.lnk) to audiomulch with all your arguements included on 1 line.
      [ie: "C:\A_Applications\_A_Multimedia\AudioMulch 1.0\Mulch.exe" /a "C:\A_Applications\_A_Multimedia\Audio Applications\Plugins\4.1_EQ+Delay.amh"]
      2. Go to the properties of your shortcut and set it to run MINIMIZED.
      3. Create your .BAT to run the shortcut (eg: "c:\runmulch.lnk")

(If you use RoadRunner, you can start your .BAT with RUNQ in the Start Command - which will hide the .BAT file from view even when it first runs)
      I tried both Console & Audiomulch trail versions & is considering to buy Console.

Can you share your .bat file for Console? I couldn't test with the above .bat file with console as the trial version don't allow you to save the settings. What I would need is to start Console with the saved setting automatically on Windows startup or RR startup.

The above settings for AudioMulch work fine.

Thanks.
      Intel D945GCLF2, Lilliput 629GL-70NP, GTop MTK GPS, Road Runner, DFX4, Winamp 5.13+Console+VST->HotAudio DAC->NXS 400.4 + NXS400.2 DSP Amplifiers + DSP Software Processing->Dynaudio 340 3 Way Active

Comment

There is an issue with CONSOLE during hibernation resume (or using a .bat to start it?) that it doesn't enabled the audio (or it's muted) when it launches...
        That's why I went with AM...

Comment

Originally posted by WuNgUn View Post
          There is an issue with CONSOLE during hibernation resume (or using a .bat to start it?) that it doesn't enabled the audio (or it's muted) when it launches...
          That's why I went with AM...
          Thanks again for the advice. Looks like I've no choice but to get Audiomulch. I only can't figure out how to configure the SoundIn & SoundOut in Audiomulch. Its seems like there's no setup for both & it'll just autodetect SoundIn & SoundOut. It works with my onboard sound. But when I use an external DAC, the SoundOut doesn't work. i'm trying to figure how to configure its SoundOut properties.

Unlike Console, you can define them eg. SoundIn - VAC1, SoundOut - USB DAC.

Also, I'm now looking at this free chainer, Usine. It looks good & designed for TouchScreen.
          [URL="http://www.sensomusic.com/usine/"]

[URL=http://www.sensomusic.com/usine/[/URL]
          Intel D945GCLF2, Lilliput 629GL-70NP, GTop MTK GPS, Road Runner, DFX4, Winamp 5.13+Console+VST->HotAudio DAC->NXS 400.4 + NXS400.2 DSP Amplifiers + DSP Software Processing->Dynaudio 340 3 Way Active

Comment

Originally posted by Cycfari View Post
            Thanks again for the advice. Looks like I've no choice but to get Audiomulch. I only can't figure out how to configure the SoundIn & SoundOut in Audiomulch. Its seems like there's no setup for both & it'll just autodetect SoundIn & SoundOut. It works with my onboard sound. But when I use an external DAC, the SoundOut doesn't work. i'm trying to figure how to configure its SoundOut properties.

Unlike Console, you can define them eg. SoundIn - VAC1, SoundOut - USB DAC.

Also, I'm now looking at this free chainer, Usine. It looks good & designed for TouchScreen.
            [URL="http://www.sensomusic.com/usine/"]

[URL=http://www.sensomusic.com/usine/[/URL]
            Make sure you use ASIO drivers, and make sure ASIO is set as your "Driver Type" in the setup...
            All audio devices should show up in the AudioMulch Control Panel, and you can setup in you in and outs there (i.e. you use sound in for VAC, but "turn off" sound out)...

Usine looks cool, but does it work live with an audio stream like AM and CONSOLE?

Comment

Make sure you use ASIO drivers, and make sure ASIO is set as your "Driver Type" in the setup...
              All audio devices should show up in the AudioMulch Control Panel, and you can setup in you in and outs there (i.e. you use sound in for VAC, but "turn off" sound out)...

Usine looks cool, but does it work live with an audio stream like AM and CONSOLE?
              At the moment, I've not fully tried Usine. Just did some tests & have yet to successfully configure the SoundIn & SoundOut. I'll post an update if it works.

Cheers!

Comment

I've found AudioMulch just as good (maybe better now!) than using CONSOLE for my DSP setup...
                For those of you using AudioMulch, I've made a small .bat file that I put in Windows Startup folder to automatically launch AudioMulch WITH my preconfigured DSP layout, and to automatically 'enable' the audio...
                Here is what it looks like...

"C:\A_Applications\_A_Multimedia\AudioMulch 1.0\Mulch.exe" /a
                "C:\A_Applications\_A_Multimedia\Audio Applications\Plugins\4.1_EQ+Delay.amh"

The first line is where the exe is located...the /a is to enable the audio.
                The second line is where I have saved the DSP file.

Now, if I have hibernation issues, I can do a full boot, AND not have to fire up AudioMulch and browse/load the amh file...

If I can just make it launch minimized and close the .bat files!!!

i think it is somthing like that that i need to set up audiomulch....

have you done a batch file with audiomulch 2.0?

if i just save my audio ...and i name it default...and i place audiomulch in the startup folder of windows ...it is ok?

for me i cant hear any sound
                Carputer to sell : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/vbcl...?do=ad&id=2684

Comment

Working...
                X