Burning DVDs onto the HD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning DVDs onto the HD

So what's everyone using to burn their DVDs onto the HDs? Is there a simple solution? I've tried Any DVD and Clone DVD. Is there an easier way to play these when burned? What a PITA!

use something like dvd dycrypter if you want to rip it directly to your hd

Comment

yes dvd decrypter puts the .vob's on the hard drive.. but i'm interested in dvd->divx or dvd ->wma software.. everyone i have tried is slow and lacking.
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

DVD Shrink,, DA BEST
        New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
        New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
        "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

I just started going through this and tried about every program, best I've found is xilisoft dvd ripper platinum. It is very easy and givers very good quality divx files. A full dvd comes out to anywhere from 800 meg to a little over a gig. It's also one of the easiest to use programs.

Comment

This DVD Creator is a good choice. It converts popular video formats such as MOD, MKV, M2TS, AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, DV, VOB to DVD and make home video DVD copies, create DVD discs for home DVD and Blu-Ray players and perform other burning tasks.
            http://www.topsreviews.com/dvd-creator/dvd-creator-avs.html

Comment

Working...
            X