Autoit Script Build - Help needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoit Script Build - Help needed!

Ok so i have been reading thru the Autoit tutorials in an attempt to write 2 sets of scripts. The first set of for mymobiler - need a .exe that will connect and one for disconnecting to my phone. The other is for pdanet to do the same. Both programs reside in the taskbar and can connect by double clicking on the icons. I'm trying to write these scripts to map buttons in Centrafuse that are more touch friendly. Can anyone provide me with some pointers?

No one?

Comment

Yeah!

Ok found a solution in case any one has similar needs. This script will double click on the PdaNet tray icon which initiates it to connect.

Code:
      #Include <GuiToolBar.au3>

Global $hSysTray_Handle, $iSystray_ButtonNumber

Global $sToolTipTitle = "PdaNet" ; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Enter some tooltip text for the icon you want here

$iSystray_ButtonNumber = Get_Systray_Index($sToolTipTitle)

If $iSystray_ButtonNumber = 0 Then
          MsgBox(16, "Error", "Icon not found in system tray")
          Exit
      Else
          Sleep(500)
          _GUICtrlToolbar_ClickButton($hSysTray_Handle, $iSystray_ButtonNumber, "left")
      	_GUICtrlToolbar_ClickButton($hSysTray_Handle, $iSystray_ButtonNumber, "left")
      EndIf

Exit

;............

Func Get_Systray_Index($sToolTipTitle)

; Find systray handle
          $hSysTray_Handle = ControlGetHandle('[Class:Shell_TrayWnd]', '', '[Class:ToolbarWindow32;Instance:1]')
          If @error Then
              MsgBox(16, "Error", "System tray not found")
              Exit
          EndIf

; Get systray item count
          Local $iSystray_ButCount = _GUICtrlToolbar_ButtonCount($hSysTray_Handle)
          If $iSystray_ButCount = 0 Then
              MsgBox(16, "Error", "No items found in system tray")
              Exit
          EndIf

; Look for wanted tooltip
          For $iSystray_ButtonNumber = 0 To $iSystray_ButCount - 1
              If StringInStr(_GUICtrlToolbar_GetButtonText($hSysTray_Handle, $iSystray_ButtonNumber), $sToolTipTitle) = 1 Then ExitLoop
          Next

If $iSystray_ButtonNumber = $iSystray_ButCount Then
              Return 0 ; Not found
          Else
              Return $iSystray_ButtonNumber ; Found
          EndIf

EndFunc
      I got most of the code from the Autoit forums and made 2 small changes. It can also be used for other programs. For example I'm using it for My Mobiler also. Now I can just map these to a centrafuse button.

Comment

Ok i spoke too early. The script above only works if you can actual see the system tray icons so for it to work i have to minimize centrafuse. I may just leave it like that... at least now I have a much larger icon. To fully achieve was I was trying to do I'd just need to add lines in the script to minimize centrafuse --> run the current script --> maximize centrafuse.

Comment

Good stuff man! I think I'll give it a try, sometimes I have to minimize RR, and select connect on the pdanet systray icon, this would definately make that easier....

I wish these utilities came with hotkey support or and sdk , would make our lives alot easier....
          Sig, smig...

Ford Flex Toshiba Excite 7.7 Install

CoverMess - Cool Flash Covers

FlashFlex - Flash Components for your skinning pleasure

Mazda Millenia, Road Runner

YouTube - Road Runner, IGO8 PC, Dashcommand OBD, Visteon HD Radio

Comment

So is this working fully? I had been using a button script I wrote for sendkey which activated a hotkey for a DUN Dialer program. Now that I have a Droid I am using PDANET and I am not sure if you can dial PDANET without using the default tray icon. If you could use PDANET's connection managed like a standard windows DUN then you could use my script and just push a button in the skin to connect and disconnect.

Comment

Back from the dead!!
              Anyone know how to create a button in Centrafuse for firing this command to PDANET?

Comment

Working...
              X