FDROAD displays FDEND??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDROAD displays FDEND??

Does anyone know, why the label "FDROAD" keeps sending "FDROAD" ASWELL AS "FDEND" together???? I mena it keeps cycling/displaying FDROAD then FDEND??
    is this by design?
    i only need the current address to be displyed..!

this happens in freedrive aswell as in RR, (FD sends it that way, even if i donn't choose FDEND=RoadRunner in sdk.ini)

Originally posted by Nomader View Post
    Does anyone know, why the label "FDROAD" keeps sending "FDROAD" ASWELL AS "FDEND" together???? I mena it keeps cycling/displaying FDROAD then FDEND??
    is this by design?
    i only need the current address to be displyed..!

this happens in freedrive aswell as in RR, (FD sends it that way, even if i donn't choose FDEND=RoadRunner in sdk.ini)
    This is normal. I had the same question a year or so ago, but actually like it the way it is. If no route is programmed you get the current road full-time and as soon as you set a destination it toggles. you can also stop the cycling by clicking on the label. I even went so far as to add it to my trackname labels in some of my screens.
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Working...
    X